Case Lube Tip.

Saw this on youtube and have recently tried it with great success.

basically mix 1 part liquid lanolin to 12 parts 99.9% isopropyl alcohol (also available in 5L for £15.99). put both ingrediants in a spray bottle and shake well. Fill a flat container with your cartridges (i normally only do about 50 at a time) and give it a couple of sprays (2-3 maybe 4) and mix them about with your hands.

I've actually gone back to it 24 hours later and put one through the die, went through smoother than they do with the lee stuff!

That is the youtube video.

I made some using 1:10 ratio, handy tip is to make sure you warm the liquid lanolin before mixing it, best way is to stand the bottle it comes in in a sink or bowl of hot water.

It does make good lube but still not as slippy as the RCBS Case Slick spray I use but unfortunately it's not available here in the UK.

Case-Slick.jpg

Yeh I warmed the bottle up, forgot to add that.

That case slick looks a similar colour... wonder if it's the same stuff but a higher ratio of lanolin ;) haha!

I tried a spray lube once, one shot I think it was called followed the instructions to the letter, most of them jammed or felt like they were going to jam. I even tried spraying a single case to make sure it was fully coated still had no luck.