RIP my poor beretta!

Lord Geordie

Well Travleled over the Brandesburton today to bump into the PW mob had a cuppa had a chat then we all packed up to go home.

Of course i had my hands full so put the gun in the case on the back of the car and put away my Vest Carts Bags etc and OH i forgot about the Gun :lol:

This was the ensuing result

473252-big.jpg

Now AFTER you all finish peeing yourselves Laughing i HAVE to say YES this was a bad thing to happen BUT i am posting this picture as i beleive something can be learned from it :)

ALWAYS make sure your Gun is the FIRST thing in the car OR place it on the bonnet where it's in plain view incase you pull off.

Now if anyone has a spare beretta they wish to Donate to the Poor LG fund :good:

Oh well it's just a gun.

Who am I kidding :lol::sick::)

I stand back and await Hawkeyes smarmy comments now :good:

LG

Now if anyone has a spare beretta they wish to Donate to the Poor LG fund :sick:

Or a tube of super glue :)

No good unless it can straighten barrels too :lol:

Hawkeye said today when he had a look at it!

" I could shoot this "

Bet you cant :)

LG

Ouch!!!! :good::lol::good:

Did you drive over it??

Nope!

Someone else saved me the trouble and ran over it for me and ******** off :lol:

LG

You don't need any comments from me, i bet your well peeved..........

What are you going to do with it now :sick:

A beretta fire poker comes to mind. It's a total write off the barrels are snapped and the action is mangled too the top lever it knacked. Made a right job of it :lol:

Maybe i should ring Beretta for a laugh and ask for a quote on repairs :lol:

LG

Well Travleled over the Brandesburton today to bump into the PW mob had a cuppa had a chat then we all packed up to go home.

Of course i had my hands full so put the gun in the case on the back of the car and put away my Vest Carts Bags etc and OH i forgot about the Gun :lol:

473252-big.jpg

Now AFTER you all finish peeing yourselves Laughing i HAVE to say YES this was a bad thing to happen BUT i am posting this picture as i beleive something can be learned from it :)

ALWAYS make sure your Gun is the FIRST thing in the car OR place it on the bonnet where it's in plain view incase you pull off.

Now if anyone has a spare beretta they wish to Donate to the Poor LG fund :lol:

Oh well it's just a gun.

Who am I kidding :lol::sick::)

I stand back and await Hawkeyes smarmy comments now :good:

LG

Missed a few then did we? temper temper :good:

steve must be sitting in a puddle of his own piddle.

he's been looking at the picture of the remains of your gun for at least 10 minutes and hasnt stopped laughing. everytime i say 'awwwww you are just rotten, poor LG', he just howls louder!

LG? ya daft ****. :lol:

Martin you numpty bet that taught you a lesson..........

Thought for a minute Jon was taking the mickey when he phoned me to say you had found it..

You are right i could have shot it before, i knew you should have given it to me :good::good:

How the hell could someone run over it on the road out of the clay ground beats me mate..

Anyhow i would be gutted as well if it had happened to me (sorry mate) :sick::):):lol::lol:

steve must be sitting in a puddle of his own piddle.

he's been looking at the picture of the remains of your gun for at least 10 minutes and hasnt stopped laughing. everytime i say 'awwwww you are just rotten, poor LG', he just howls louder!

LG? ya daft ****. :sick:

Scaffy TRIGGER looks OK :):):lol::lol:

Martin you numpty bet that taught you a lesson..........

Thought for a minute Jon was taking the mickey when he phoned me to say you had found it..

You are right i could have shot it before, i knew you should have given it to me :good::good:

How the hell could someone run over it on the road out of the clay ground beats me mate..

Anyhow i would be gutted as well if it had happened to me (sorry mate) :sick::):):lol::lol:

Mike!

It's just a gun mate and to be frank i don't really mind. It's a set of metal tubes that goes BANG and i have another few in the cabinet thet shoot just as well.

One mans loss CAN be another mans humour "aint that right Scaffy you *** " :lol:

I am laughing myself and i think John was kinda bemused and Puzzled WHY a guy would laugh when his gun had just been mangled.

Sure he though i flipped my cap :P

On a more serious not i checked my insurance etc and it AINT covered as it was at the clay grounds and not home.

Also CPSA don't cover either so i just need to move on.

If anyone has a S56E and needs Strikers Pins and Springs they are welcome to them other than that i will just take it to the clay grounds on tuesday and give it to Jack for spares.

LG

473252-big.jpg

Now AFTER you all finish peeing yourselves Laughing i HAVE to say YES this was a bad thing to happen BUT i am posting this picture as i beleive something can be learned from it :lol:

Now if anyone has a spare beretta they wish to Donate to the Poor LG fund :P

Oh well it's just a gun.

Who am I kidding :):good::good:

I stand back and await Hawkeyes smarmy comments now :P

LG

You should have kept quiet and put it in the for sale section as a jigsaw Beretta :lol::sick::)

some daft ****** on here might have bought it :):):P:D

So it was in the case, fell off your car and someone behind you ran over it in the carpark or something?

Total pain in the **** :sick: Your putting a brave face on it but I bet you are gutted :)

Pin!

It was JUST outside the clay ground but as i say i am not bothered i have others bud and they all shoot the same. :lol:

If they keep getting run over i have a weeks worth :lol:

LG

:) And when Jon said "He's got it back", i thought - ah good, its proberly got a dent in the stock now, and when LG drove back and showed us it..... :sick: I felt really bad for you, i couldnt believe how bad it was - but at least you got it back - thats the main thing!

Yeah and it shoots round corners now :lol:

Barrels are more bent than Quentin crisp :lol:

LG

Glad you got it back LG, even in the state its in.

Your household insurance may have covered it if you backed over it on your own drive :lol:

worst case of "road rash" i have seen in ages (and there was me thinking i wasn't going to take the michael)

Anyway good to meet you and the lad.

Regards Sutty :lol:

I will give the insurance a ring in the morning but aint gonna hold my breath. I read the terms and they state

You are not covered if YOU or a member of your household cause the damage :lol:

Like i say i think it's a lost cause as they don't list Sporting goods under the terms of the policy either only TV DVD Video players electricals etc under Accidental damage :lol:

I will just have to save all over again to get a new one this time i think.

LG

years ago i put mt semi on top of my van, because the dog was going in the road got the dog in the van so my mate and i got in the van, went 10 miles two the next farm i stop and said my gun looked was not in the van so went cop shop told them 10 mins later a man walked in said i found a gun on the road,i said thats my gun the copper behind the counter said you better take it on ok thanks and walked out with it.claimed of insurence, that was 20 years ago.