Another Helice have a go day

bakerboy

If you don't like the price don't shoot it. Simple

have to agree the price should not matter so long as you enjoy it and have a good time,I bet on a friday night when people are in a pub they don't moan at prices of beer or lager,why because people are enjoying there selfs but you will always get someone who don't like to pay for some thing that is as enjoyable as zz,I like shooting it enjoy my day if I did not like the price I for one would not shoot it,moan over cheers vince :-) :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Scott

You can turn up at any time but ;later in the day could be dodgy if the attendance is poor, it will be closed up and turned over to the trap shooters.

Shooting starts at 10.00, but you can arrive from 9.00 ish and get a really good coffee and a breakfast if you want.

If you have not been to the A1 before you may find the post code a little mis leading, as it can take you past the entrance, you then have a long diversion to get back on track.

The co ordinates are best and will bring you directly to the entrance.

Post Code EN5 3GZ

Co ordinates :good:

51.65940 North

0.24824 West

Even I can enter this into my sat nav. :lol:

Look forward to meeting up with you again.

Terry

Edited by bakerboy

Anyone fancy having a go at Trap Shooting.

I can organise a day or part day if there is enough interest, I will also get Claudio to give some free coaching, he has helped a number of our, and other countries reach the top, including Aaron Heading Silver medallist at the recent games, Abbey Burton and many more.