Winchester 6500 Trap

£650

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition nafferton, East Riding of Yorkshire
Over and Under, -, -, 30" barrels
Photo1 Photo4 Photo3_(1)

Description

I have had this gun about 7 years and its probably fired

Its in great condition (there is a recurring mark on the photos, which was some muck on the lens). there is a very fine scratch on the stock which would rub down easily. there are also a couple of small dents on the stock near the action.

Please contact me for more photos or details

Im looking for £650, the gun doesn't come with a slip.

Im in east Yorkshire, I can possibly bring to you depending on location or arrange transfer at your cost. obviously buyer is welcome to collect.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

You read my mind Gordon, that is a fine gun for the money but I thought they stopped making these in the late 80's so unless it sat on some rack for a while it may have had a few more than 500 shells through it. I'd have snapped it up if it had 32" tubes. :yes:

Hi, its my advert, not sure why its not under my name.

its the first gun I have sold so apologies for the lack of detail, I was only able to attach 3 photos and chose the ones which I thought gave a good overall idea of the gun. As I said, I'm more than happy to provide more.

I'm not sure of the choke - I think its full and full but my memory of being told by the shooting ground I bought it from is vague so didn't want to put it down until I had checked.

clearly I don't know the history before I bought it, so I endeavoured to provide an idea of the use the gun has had with me, which isn't an awful lot unfortunately.

Please ask any other questions, I should hopefully have more detail on the choking when I get chance to have it checked.

Cheers

post-11731-0-02368700-1404729152_thumb.jpg

post-11731-0-77300200-1404729197_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...