Guns wanted to join new syndicate in Doncaster

Good morning ezi bez, as scutt mentioned in a previous comment it would be sensible to meet and have a look before making negative comments, can you therefore please let me know if it would be possible for me to come from Barnsley and meet you, I see that all the pegs have been filled but I am forever the optimist and if the shoot reflects the amount of work that you are obviously putting into it I would happily buy a let day if one became available, then wait for a full syndicate place should one arise in the future. This type of syndicate shooting run by working men for working men in my experience is often much better and much more enjoyable than simply standing in a line never seeing or speaking to the lads and lasses that make a shoot tick. Please keep my details or I will pm you my phone number if that helps.

Thanks,

Steve.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spoken to Aaron and sorted a let day out this seems to be a excellent opportunity and his new venture seems to be coming along very well,

I have been invited to go along and beat before my day and have a look around.

Nice talking to you Aaron bring on the 8th..

Edited by delburt0

Hi pw massive im looking for 4 guns to join 6 others for a days walked up rough shooting this coming Thursday 16th October I know its short notice so im not expecting too much. But if anyone is interested pm me, cheers Aaron.

By the way this is not on syndicate land just to be clear.

Atb

Edited by ezi bez

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the contrary Aaron's shooting venture went ahead I'm sure he will fill you in if he ever comes back on.

Have you had your day there yet (in a earlier post you mentioned "bring on the 8th")?

I hope he is doing well and reaping the rewards of his efforts. If you ate going next week, please post a report. If you have already been, post the link to your report.

Enjoy your day

Im bk lads had no internet . Yes it all went as planned and is going ok last shoot on the 6th ov dec was ok but not many in the bag. The total bag was 14 for 84 shots and only had half a team so I think its going ok. Having a little trouble with poachers but not to worry I got plenty ov cameras up so they will get caught out but other than that its been good. Ill kerp you all informed dont worry.

By the way I will probably have a gun or 2 spare for this Saturday so if any one interested call me on 07505087687 for details.

Happy new year and all the very best to all pigeon watch member's

cheers Aaron

• 7 months later...

Did anyone shoot here last season? if so how did it go? I've been in touch with Aaron this morning regarding syndicate places for this season, different prices ,but it's going to be a fully driven shoot this year,I'd just like to hear peoples experience before commiting.

Jase.