Guns wanted to join new syndicate in Doncaster

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

iv met arron a couple of times as i saw his add on here for pigeon shooting, me and mate when down to doncaster for a days pigeon shooting, he seemed a decent lad, i dont want to slag him off so lets call this friendly criticism, we spent more time looking for the pigeons than actually shooting them, i feel he should of done his home work and had some idea of where the birds were feeding rather than looking for them on the day, and to be honest a bit of a poor setup for guided pigeon shooting, but as to his game shoot i have no idea.

I think it was the same on his game shoot, first date cancelled then on the second date no birds about despite him saying he put down 1500 pheasant and 200 partridge, guns have reported seeing the same few birds being chased about supposedly a 75bird day, total bag being 6 pheasant( of which Aaron shot 4 :eh: ) and 1 pigeon, his excuse was not enough beaters with dogs despite him being the gamekeeper (use the term loosely) being in the shooting line with two dogs :lol:

This is awful news, but I'm not entirely surprised.

I did phone Aaron about this syndicate, but something didn't quite ring true about it. PIus I had my doubts about the figures quoted on here with regard to birds put down and returns, but it wasn't my place to criticise.

Sincerely hope it all gets sorted out amicably for all concerned. Hope no one on here had their pants taken down?

Any feedback from his paying customers, has he set out to rip off people or did he just see the chance for easy money and get out of his depth.

out of his depth mate I have seen the birds myself he put down on his shoot don't know if he moved them on after or not as I have never been in a shoot day Atb martyn

• 2 weeks later...