Guns wanted to join new syndicate in Doncaster

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My appologies to any one who has seen my advert on face book for syndicate in Thorne Doncaster it is the same , was telling a pal about it and he's put it on but got mixed up with another conversation we had I am upping the birdage to 500 pheasantd and 200 partridge though was just guna tell people when they rang .

so my sincereist apologies any one intrested pm me anf ill give u my direct number , sorry again to all.

It turns out a pal I spoke to yesterday had posted it but got mixed up with 2 different conversations that we had , so my apologies dident no he was going to post it on Facebook. I am however upping the birdage to 500 phesants 200 partridge. If any one still interested pm me ill give you my direct number for details thanks.

my apologies again regards Aaron

Hi there.

Are you looking for up front payment or deposit now etc. Also can the ground be viewed etc before signing up.

Just so i can see were i will be spending my money etc.

Thanks

Michael

Also do you have any half gun spaces?

Thanks

Michael

Leg lifting springs to mind here just my opinion

+1 his mate must have even used his Facebook account one site said 1000 pheasants would be interested but I wouldn't feel confident in signing up to this as it's all very very vague.

If it does go ahead Aaron I hope it's successful.

Atb del....

Edited by delburt0

Will do dashman, thanks for the support , its hard work on ere, too many people are too quick to judge, and they don't even know me.

Talk about judging books!

I never judge anyone that I don't know, as its not a nice feeling being judged. I wish people would just think about the consequences of their action's before they act.

atb ezi

Will do dashman, thanks for the support , its hard work on ere, too many people are too quick to judge, and they don't even know me.

Talk about judging books!

I never judge anyone that I don't know, as its not a nice feeling being judged. I wish people would just think about the consequences of their action's before they act.

atb ezi

I don't think people have been to quick to judge, you've posted conflicting accounts of what your trying to sell and folk are, quite rightly, questioning why.

I'm not saying your trying to pull the wool but people know it happens every so often are are cautious, the changing amounts and different stories on other forums / Facebook cause uncertainty, can't blame others for that!

All the same ive already explaned that . As I said I dident no he was putting it on his face book account, the guy feels bad enough for the trouble its caused me. And yes I did alter the birdage because i have added another 2 drives .

Its not nice having to explain your self so publicly .

Anyway if people want to join and have a tour no probs, can all b arranged, thanks Aaron

Edited by ezi bez

New syndicate for 14/15 £350 per gun £10 on day for keeper. Shooting 6 days in season over 400 acres of arable, pasture, cerial, marsh and woodland including 6 acres of cover crops.

Mainly wild birds but release 300 pheasants 150 english partridge.

Spices to shoot are pheasant, partridge, duck, goose, woodcock, snipe, hare, rabbit, pigeon, fox.

50 to 100 birds on day.

dates are : 6/9 18/10 8/11 6/12 10/1 24/1

Extra day :26/12/14 £50 on day £10 for keeper.

Any one interested get intouch email me at besleyaaron@gmail.com

Im in Thorne near Doncaster south Yorkshire.

£10 a day for the keeper is not enough these days.

A

Fellas all this might be a laugh to you , but not to me if your not interested then stop replying and as for 20 guns its stand and walk so only 10 guns on any one drive use y heads lads come on , and as for those of you that say im out you were never in .

if you cant take this seriously then dont comment !!

Atb Aaron

Edited by ezi bez