Guns wanted to join new syndicate in Doncaster

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Three pw members i know personally from taking them out asked me by pm if i was aware or knew anything about this as they were considering joining.I told each to stay clear as i had been told by a good friend and ex member of pw that there was no game shoot.That the op was relying on enticing birds from neighboring shoots on to his permission to make it look as though birds were there.No birds were put down by the op that i was told of so any seen by anyone could have been other shoots birds.So easy to see why someone might have been suckered in to paying out money.

Three pw members i know personally from taking them out asked me by pm if i was aware or knew anything about this as they were considering joining.I told each to stay clear as i had been told by a good friend and ex member of pw that there was no game shoot.That the op was relying on enticing birds from neighboring shoots on to his permission to make it look as though birds were there.No birds were put down by the op that i was told of so any seen by anyone could have been other shoots birds.So easy to see why someone might have been suckered in to paying out money.

let's get this right shall we I have know Arron all my life I no he put a lot of birds down on some land has I was shooting foxes for him I have said before the lad was out of his depth.

Pigeonblasterian was it Swiss tony that said that about the shoot?

Edit to say NO I have nothing to do with the shoot just know Arron

Edited by martyn2233