** Zeiss BGAT 7x42 Binoculars ** SOLD SOLD SOLD

Dunkield

Reluctant sale of my trusty stalking bino's, I have used them for the last 10 years and have rarely looked through anything clearer.

Don't take my word for it have a search on birding forums and the like, there is a book just released that rates then in the top 10 of all time, and others that rate them as they best ever made (IMO they aren't that, but they are very good, classic bino's)

In my ownership they have been back to Zeiss to have a dot removed from one of the internal lenses, all FOC under warranty.

They stripped/cleaned/lubricated and re-purged them, this was some time ago, but they are still very smooth to operate.

Some models have a stiff focus wheel, these do not suffer from that.

As such they are in used condition as you would expect from anything of this age that has actually been used in the field, hopefully the pictures show the paint rubbing etc.

I can't fault them optically but it does look as if there is some coating thinning on the exit lenses, I am not sure it has any effect but have mentioned it in case it isn't visible in the pictures.

The only reason for sale is I now need 8x mag so have bought another pair of used Zeiss to replace them with.

If you are close enough you are free to try them.

The strap was ugly (shortened by me) so it has been binned, the bag and lens rain cover are included though.

According to this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221472253332?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 the rain guard alone is worth over £30 :oops:

Yours for £260 including postage, next day insured.

I would prefer bank transfer, but if you want to use PayPal you will need to cover the additional costs

P1000898 (Medium).JPG

P1000902 (Medium).JPG

P1000899 (Medium).JPG

P1000901 (Medium).JPG

P1000900 (Medium).JPG