Full CCTV System (3 IR Cameras)

Xploring

I have a full CCTV system for sale. I bought this after my old house was burgled.
I have since moved to a much better area and have a burglar alarm, so don't really need this anymore.

3 x high quality dome cameras with high definition CCD receptors. These are all weatherproof and have Infra-Red LEDs / Night Vision, so can see clearly in the pitch dark.

1 x 4 camera Digital Video Recorder (DVR) this records all of the CCTV action. Records up to D1 resolution and can be networked if you want.

1 x 19 inch widescreen Samsung monitor.

Loads of power and camera cable.

Plus the all important remote and instruction manual.

£400 ono.

post-22896-0-58247900-1405609618_thumb.jpg

post-22896-0-61515500-1405609628_thumb.jpg

post-22896-0-64483500-1405609640_thumb.jpg

What size is the hard drive or how many hrs recording please

It has a 500Gb Hard drive. The amount of recording time will vary on how many cameras you have running and what bitrate (quality) you choose to run at. This unit is capable of recording on motion detection. This is fully programable and easy to set up. This reduces any unnecessary recording. I had 3 cameras running in D1 resolution (highest) on motion detection and had well over 3 months worth of video logged.

You can also put a larger capacity HDD into the DVR really easily.

I fit security systems and I solely use qvis kit for any cctv jobs that I do! If the purchaser wants any help or advice or additional parts, I have a trade account direct from the manufacturer so can get you really good prices on any gear. That's also a HDRT pro recorder and you can literally do anything with them. Even have PTZ cameras connected up to it. Remote viewing really easy to set up to. To answer your question, 3 of those eye-e37 cameras will give you approx 10 days recording at full d1 25fps.

Just thought I would offer my expertise and expand on the original post :)

Thanks buddy :)

As the chap above has pointed out, this is all really good equipment. Not the cheap stuff. Please note, the 3 cameras running at full D1 25fps would last approx 10 days on 24hr record. In reality, you would set these to motion detect and only record what you need to see. You will get months of video.

Could you link this to a PC so that the images are recoded but also viewable from a MAC or PC?

No, this is a full standalone system. The DVR is basically the PC.

If you wanted to rig something with a PC you would need to retrofit any PC you have with a CCTV Video card and software. This is going to be expensive. It won't be as good as a purpose built DVR either.

Incorrect. You can rig this up so that the recorder records all the images, and can set up viewing from a pc from anywhere in the world so long as it's connected to the internet. However the images are still recorded on the dvr it's only viewing and control you have from the pc. You could set it up for FTP though and have the images recorded on a seperate computer / server

Are these1080p and connect via hdmi? Cheers

Nope, these are CCTV cameras that connect with Coaxial cable to the DVR. It records in D1 resolution which is a very high quality that is useable in court. It comes with the cables.

Not wishing to put off any sale, but you will need to have a little bit of technical ability to set this up. I had never used CCTV before, but read the book and managed to get it all sorted fairly quickly, but im quite technically minded when it comes to computers etc.