WANTING AN DAY OUT IN NORFOLK

HI FOLKS MY NAME IS DARREN IVE BEEN SHOOTING CLAYS FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND LOVE IT

AND WANT TO GET INTO PIGEON SHOOTING AND AM LOOKING FOR A DAY OUT WITH SOMEONE

AS I DONT HAVE A PERM OF MY OWN YET

IM A SELF EMPLOYED FAMILY MAN OF 44 WHO COULD SHOOT ANYTIME OF THE WEEK HAVE LICENCE AND INSURANCE AND CAN DRIVE IF NEEDED

IM JUST LOOKING FOR A DAY OUT AND A FEW SHOTS IN THE SKY ...HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP NOW THE HARVEST TIME IS APON US

THANKS DARREN

Edited by Berettabangstick

May be able to help with this in the next few weeks, I am in North Norfolk, I have already said I would take another newbi shooting off the forum so will take him soon then see if I can arrange something with you, depending on birds. Hope this is of interest to you. Regards rich1985.

I did too maybe its a little better now there is more activity on the feilds . i havent been yet !!!!

I must keep trying and asking hopefully there are some people with perms who can remember a time when they had nowhere to

Shoot and how depressing it is to look through the sporting pics section thinking IF ONLY

Hi nick13, places are limited for shooting and I would offer you some shooting of some kind if I could gaurante you a day as I don't want to mess any one about. Nows these time to put a add out, the combines are rolling and the pigeons are about! I hope you find yourself a day! Several people on here and so many of them willing to help out! Regards to you.

Great result that fella, I posted something along the same lines in May and didn't even get a sniff :good:

Let me know your what sort of days you are available and i will take you out in the near future. What part of Norfolk are you from?

Cheers all

Let me know your what sort of days you are available and i will take you out in the near future. What part of Norfolk are you from?

I'm from Fakenham mate,Pm'd you chap

Edited by nick13