My other sport

Jonnyni

Hi Rob

Mine is in the Garage also the roads over here are greasy as **** at the mo.

Those boy racer's in the cars give me a real laugh :) . Why do they even try.

If you noticed the sign by the side of the road I was in Scotland on my hols the

roads up there are unreal so were going back this year. Done a set brand new tyres in.

Not meaning to brag but it was the best wheelie ive ever done, the whole straight got it and that is only halfof it in the pic. Two minutes later the ****** police drove by. We only stopped for a fag and my mate said thats a ****** helloffa straight for a wheelie pic.

To be honest that was my third attempt.

It's a 600, I also like the blade but the R1 also gets my adrenalin junkie juices going

Stick to the 600 those big bikes are not for the roads I would take anyone of them on around the country. Not meanin to blow my own trumpet but they just don't corner the same.

They are easier to wheelie all the same :)

parachuting now thats a novel way of lookin for pigeons.

Some of my mates went on one of those parachuting days out. One of them jumped out at 3000' done the usual checks and hey a feathered chute. How he didnt faint and die i'll never know he had the cool head to cut the first chute and pull the spare (no ****). That really did happen and it was his first jump. He's on video as well doin it (the jump that is)

600's seem to be getting a good press. I'm just about to do my direct access test and was looking for a suitable first bike :huh: . I have been recommended the 600 Hornet or naked Bandit but still have a bit of a leaning toward an import RVF400 to keep the insurance down (at 24 Bennets told me I'd need to sell my Granny AND all her mates to afford to cover the new Honda 600RR)!! Any suggestions very gratefully received

Pike