Thimbleby!!

Lord Geordie

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hope you have a great day then!

damnit. i feel guilty now. argh!! tell chris i need more time to practise with the games consoles before i challenge him :good:

and the real reason is i've had a busy time at crufts and im shattered. i need sleep, peace and quiet.

p.s. hawkeye? my next keg of wine is on you, you cheeky *******!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, you'll all be an hour into this competition. i wonder who's winning?

damn i knew this would happen. last night i was like... shall i go/shant i? knowing fine well if i didnt go id feel like id missed out. but was absolutely shattered so opted for recovery instead.

i've texted scaffy and hawkeye and no doubt phones are in the vehicles. grrrr. i wanna know who's winning!

nvm.....didnt get my lazy butt out of bed until 10 this morning :lol:

looking forward to hearing all about it later.

hope you're all having a great time. :good:

Well guys, nice to meet you, some again, others for the first time.. Anyway, James and I arrived late as we said we would but soon caught up and had a great time with you all and as usual the banter was superb, the "Indians" call did it for me! *****

Anyway the moment you've all been waiting for, the scores on the doors! I have only been given 9 score cards so here they are!

Scores were out of 90 Sporting clays.

*** Score Person

1. 66. Danger Mouse.................................CURRENT CHAMPION.. :lol::lol:

2. 60? Scaffy (from memory)

3. 57. Hawkeye

4. 54. Neil

5. 46. Jonrms

5. 46. Win22

7. 41. Hesky

8. 40. M Bird

9. 39. Photopro

10. 36. Sutty

11. 31. Chris Withers

12. 27. Neil PH

Add to this that James@Scarborough scored 21 from 50. At a guess that would have put him on about 38 from 90..

If I have missed anyone, it is simply because I wasn't given your card, pm me and I will add it in.. If you would prefere your member name on here again let me know!

Well done to everyone who turned up and heres to next time!

nice to see you all today pity i was last but still happy as it was my first try at clays . :lol::lol:

tell you what neil, next time i will try harder at getting my lazy butt out of bed and then you can be second to last :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hey hesky? sutty? what's this about a gay dog?

:lol::lol::lol:

nice to see you all today pity i was last but still happy as it was my first try at clays . :lol::lol:

tell you what neil, next time i will try harder at getting my lazy butt out of bed and then you can be second to last :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why do you want to buy one like lol

Well guys, nice to meet you, some again, others for the first time.. Anyway, James and I arrived late as we said we would but soon caught up and had a great time with you all and as usual the banter was superb, the "Indians" call did it for me! *****

Anyway the moment you've all been waiting for, the scores on the doors! I have only been given 9 score cards so here they are!

Scores were out of 90 Sporting clays.

*** Score Person

1. 66. Danger Mouse.................................CURRENT CHAMPION.. :P:D

2. 60? Scaffy (from memory)

3. 57. Hawkeye

4. 54. Neil

5. 46. Jonrms

5. 46. Win22

7. 41. Hesky

8. 40. M Bird

9. 39. Photopro

10. 36. Sutty

11. 31. Chris Withers

12. 27. Neil PH

Add to this that James@Scarborough scored 21 from 50. At a guess that would have put him on about 38 from 90..

If I have missed anyone, it is simply because I wasn't given your card, pm me and I will add it in.. If you would prefere your member name on here again let me know!

Well done to everyone who turned up and heres to next time!

Mine was actually 44 Sir, it's just people can't add up and the young lads can't mark scores right lol.

not if it comes with breeding terms :P

:lol::lol::P

not if it comes with breeding terms :D

Sutty bought a dog of me and it turned gay when he took it down Hull, not my fault they are all gay down there man :lol:

I should have sussed something was amiss when you showed me the "curtains"you had put up in its kennel

and the matching "Duvet".

Sutty :lol:

That's because I loved my lickle Ben and now you have taken him away from me to the other end of the world Im devastated, what shall I do with the curtains and duvet now :lol:

I should have sussed something was amiss when you showed me the "curtains"you had put up in its kennel

Sutty :lol:

That's because I loved my lickle Ben and now you have taken him away from me to the other end of the world Im devastated, what shall I do with the curtains and duvet now :lol:

They will come in handy when your lass kick's you out into the kennel .......... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sutty :good:

They will come in handy when your lass kick's you out into the kennel .......... :lol::lol: :yp: :o :o

I aint got a kennel now so do you want them for yours then Eh :/