It's not over untill ......

Underdog

great pic, and love the way the dog is tugging on the rabbit,

keep calm UD and just get out shooting bud,,you sound stressed out,

catch ya soon buddie

atb Evo

evo matey...dog is just having a sneaky lick however she is gettimg worse than a worm ridden lurcher for chomping anything she can! She found a two day dead magpie that mysteriously died and ate it!

Not stressed at all. Just realized I keep getting drawn into useless debates that bring the worst out of me!

:-)

evo matey...dog is just having a sneaky lick however she is gettimg worse than a worm ridden lurcher for chomping anything she can! She found a two day dead magpie that mysteriously died and ate it!

Not stressed at all. Just realized I keep getting drawn into useless debates that bring the worst out of me!

:-)

just laugh at em bud,,keep ya chin up and enjoy ya shooting

atb Evo

Underdog, i dont know you personally but i think you have a flair for writing posts, plus the vintage shooting you do is great. Rise above the other folk and please carry on doing what you do , dont change ! i dont post regurarly enuff but you are an interesting gentleman with great photos and write ups. Please keep them coming

Welshy

Hopefully crow shhoting this week ill drop some posts soon folks :)

the fat bloke sings!

I am bugging out fellers on the forums apart from the odd photo here.....maybe.

To miserable a forum for me, to PC, to many worried about image and some just can not shut up.

Going shooting instead.

DSCN0860_zpsddc7762e.jpg

Underdog.[/quote

Hell, the truth is most of us are jealous of your skill, keep them posts coming please.