Finally able to say "It's here!"

So, after months of putting together an application (time spent working to get permissions and club membership etc) and then having put in my application for FAC and SGC about 6 weeks ago, it's finally here! Interview went well, had to fire in a couple of reminders to the FEO to push it along at times but it was well worth it. I now have my tickets, some slots to fill and a massive smile on my face. Well done Cleveland Police. I've heard horror stories about poor guys who've waited months and months before so it was a relief to have this go through so quickly. I've been insufferable since the interview, waiting for the post everyday like an expectant dad lol. Still, it's here now and I guess I need to start shopping :)

Nice one enjoy it. It was nearly eight months before they got every thing right on my tickets. It was such a long wait that when it did arrive I was so fed up with the whole process that I could not be bothered to open the envelope. It just sapped all the excitement out of me. Happy shopping.

I have found Cleveland are quite good and quick compared to some horror stories you read on here :good:

Aye, no big issues with them at all. They have been pretty on the ball. Think I have been pretty lucky, have seen them turn variations round in a couple of days. Can't grumble. Only thing is the ammo limits are a little lower than I'd hoped for, they're workable but I'll have to be making more regular visits to the local RFDs than I'd expected for a while. No biggy.