Toyota Hilux Surf 1997 SSRX 3.0d auto for sale

Str33t

Here for sale is my 1997 P reg toyota hilux surf.

192,000 kms

MOT Jul 2015

Tax 30/09/2014 (£123.75 for 6 months)

3.0d Automatic KZN185 Engine

Excellent runner never fails, lots of history and has been well looked after with regular services and oil changes.

Good condition throughout, viewing and inspection welcome.Live in Birmingham.

Automatic climate control with A/C, Elec windows, elec sunroof, Elec mirrors with power fold.

Tow bar with twin electrics

Recent set of New General Grabber AT2 tyres Excellent off road capability with no noticeable difference in road noise unlike some off road tyres. Served as an excellent shoot truck Large boot with electric rear window which is great for the dog in hot weather.

4X4 system all works perfectly and has got me through some pretty difficult terrain.

Only reason for sale is company car.

Looking For £2,000 ONO open to sensible offers

Any questions please ask

Thanks for looking!!

Yes that's correct you can press the button on the side of the 4wd selector and go into a semi 4wd when on the move. Also great in low range. Tried to upload some pics but they're too big and keep failing. If anyone's interested I can email a full set of pics. It's a 3rd gen in black with a carbon fibre type trim inside.

Yes that's correct you can press the button on the side of the 4wd selector and go into a semi 4wd when on the move. Also great in low range. Tried to upload some pics but they're too big and keep failing. If anyone's interested I can email a full set of pics. It's a 3rd gen in black with a carbon fibre type trim inside.

please can you send me the photos of your car because its just what iam looking for,been looking 4 one for sometime now for that sort of money,thanks dean,leeds,email address luluholstead@live.co.uk,thank you

please can you send me the photos of your car because its just what iam looking for,been looking 4 one for sometime now for that sort of money,thanks dean,leeds,email address luluholstead@live.co.uk,thank you

Have emailed you some pictures. Thanks for enquiring!