Appeal for Gaza

bruno22rf

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said KFC, Peltman and co.

This thread epitomises why such bad things happen in this world, instead of recognising that atrocities are happening and something needs to be done to stop it, people argue over which of the two sides are the lesser evil. Meanwhile innocents are slaughtered. I can't say I'm particularly proud to be British at the moment either. It's just deplorable...

It seems to me that the loss of Palestinian controlled land corresponded with the defeat of military invasions from neighbouring Arab states by the State of Israel. The 1967 borders invited invasion and to hand them back would be giving key strategic territory to an Enemy that wants to see the total destruction of the state and it's people.

The simple fact is that the Israelis can not afford to loose a war. If they did the world would see genocide on an unprecedented scale.

Typical response, always someone else's fault.

Israel have all the weapons it needs to defend itself even if it state was within the confines of the 1967 boarders also supported by UK and USA.

Please explain the continual loss of Palestinian controlled land and the continual building of the illegal settlements then, with it the IDF saying they have to protect the people ?

As for the Genocide, we know that Israel has that goal for the Palestinians. While always going on about how bad the holocaust was. Makes my blood boil.

Edited by the pelt man

So is any of the pro-palestine observing the boycott? Better turn of your PC's and Sky.

israeli-products-1280x898.jpg

Not sure what angle your coming from ?

If your trying to make a point that should I use any of these products then I truly don't feel for the Palestinians then I will try harder to avoid those that I didn't already know about and avoid.

If this is your point then all it dose is show the usual deflection tactics, I'm not the terrorist Israel is.

You can be sure that I will be writing to all my local MP's and asking their stance on the middle east and I will be voting on that alone and not on the carrots they always dangle in front of us around voting time.

I see were sending choppers and fighter jets over to assist the aid!

Im not against them and do feel for familes affected by the conflicts as there caught up in it but yet again its usa putting its lean on the uk to help out!the costs of all this is yet another issue for the uk

You do know that is a completely different country, right?

I see were sending choppers and fighter jets over to assist the aid!

Im not against them and do feel for familes affected by the conflicts as there caught up in it but yet again its usa putting its lean on the uk to help out!the costs of all this is yet another issue for the uk

That is in IRAQ!

That is in IRAQ!

Indeed.

It could of course have implications for Gaza though.

ISIS already have a foothold in Syria, and should they decide to push through to the Syrian/Israeli border in support of their 'brothers' in Gaza then things are going to get pretty hot, pretty quickly.

Possibly the reason the US are striking at ISIS and others, including the UK, are supplying arms to the Kurds in the hope of holding them back?

The thought of ISIS pushing through Iraq and into Syria and then Israel getting involved doesn't bear thinking about.

The UK and USA armed and trained the Iraqi National Guard. When ISIS came aknocking then the Iraqi National Guard ran away leaving their weapons for ISIS.

I hope the weapons and training we're going to give the Kurds doesn't end up the same way or all will be lost.

Watched a televised Appeal for donations to the civilians suffering in the Gaza strip-am I alone in thinking they should perhaps stop flicking missiles into Israel before I donate?, besides, it was only yesterday that a Palestinian mother stood before the camera's with her armed 5 year old son and declared that she would be proud to sacrifice her son for their cause-doesn't make me feel very sympathetic.

Despite the same old guff from the same old posters, this hits it on the head.

If Hamas and their Muslim backers had more respect for human life, they wouldn't hide their fireworks in UN schools and hospitals, inviting civilian collateral damage. However, they value headlines above human life, knowing the IDF won't turn the other cheek.

I would rather give Hamas advice than money, which will be appropriated to fund more terrorism: "don't play with matches and you won't get burnt."

Despite the same old guff from the same old posters, this hits it on the head.

If Hamas and their Muslim backers had more respect for human life, they wouldn't hide their fireworks in UN schools and hospitals, inviting civilian collateral damage. However, they value headlines above human life, knowing the IDF won't turn the other cheek.

I would rather give Hamas advice than money, which will be appropriated to fund more terrorism: "don't play with matches and you won't get burnt."

Well said.

I was watching something on the TV this guy talking about all of the problems that the Arab countrys are having and one thing that he said made a lot of sence to me both America and Israil claim to want all of the Arab countris to sort out there problems and become stable democracies but if this did happen as this would leave Israil surounded by countrys that wont them out so it would seem that it is in Israils/Americas intarest to see that they keep on infighting thought provoking if nothing elce.

I was watching something on the TV this guy talking about all of the problems that the Arab countrys are having and one thing that he said made a lot of sence to me both America and Israil claim to want all of the Arab countris to sort out there problems and become stable democracies but if this did happen as this would leave Israil surounded by countrys that wont them out so it would seem that it is in Israils/Americas intarest to see that they keep on infighting thought provoking if nothing elce.

+1

and, as I've said before, it maintains a market for the US weapons industry and it forms a line of destabilised countries which act as a buffer zone between Russia and Saudi Arabian oil so I don't think the particular countries involved is any accident.

Two more things. When we talk of stable democracies what we really mean is puppet governments that favour the west, i.e. like the Shah of Persia used to be. Also, history has shown that it is futile to try to impose democracy on tribal societies. Whichever President/Prime Minister gets elected then it is recognised which tribe he belongs to. His tribe is fine with it but then opposing tribes kick off. A government which represents all the tribe equally is something that the arrogant west has been trying to impose down the centuries and we've been kicked out time after time.

Corruption is not a crime in those countries, it is a way of life. Whoever holds power holds sway.

These days we call it Democracy when, in the past, it was called Colonialism.

It didn't work then and it won't work now. When will we ever learn?

But, as has been said, perhaps it's not in our political/financial interest to have peace?

Perhaps if some web searching was done on the history of Israel then perhaps some may come to see that Israel are the terrorists who have defied 45 UN resolutions to blockade, destroy, control and steal everything from the Palestinian people and push them into two enclaves. The Gaza strip and The West Bank are the only two pieces of land left where once the whole region was Palestine. Even these two enclaves are now blockaded and controlled by Israel.

What came first, rockets from Palestine or the bulldozing of Palestinian homes by the Israelis?

Many Palestinians do support Hamas because, since Israel has killed and stolen indiscriminately, then they have nothing left to lose.

As I've said before, another Nuclear capable state invading a defenceless state and then playing the 'terrorist' card to excuse the atrocity.

Also, as others have said, it takes some believing that Israel is doing to the Arabs in Palestine what the Nazis did to the Jews in Germany.

Israel is creating a Zionist state in the same way that the Nazis wanted an Arian state and the world stands by and lets them do it.

I do not support the firing of rockets into Israel because it is futile but it seems there is a terrible double standard when the US bombs Iraq to try to stop ISIS from driving out Yizidis from their own land and setting up an Islamic state but at the same it supports Israel in driving out Palestinians from their own land to create a Zionist state.

As far as tunnels being dug under Israel goes. It's worth mentioning that, in expanding and invading Palestine, Israel expanded over the top of tunnels that were already there and pushed their front line closer to Gaza making it possible for Hamas to pop up behind their frontline to attack them.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/mapstellstory.html

Not the way the BBC or the Sun report it but hey ho, what does the truth matter?

Totally agree mate I think this picture speaks a thousand words, I think I'd be fighting back if my country had been stolen in less than 70 years and we was left living in a slither of land!

Not saying I agree with their methods as they're vile and if anything I'm anti Muslim, but I find it weird that so many support Israel for doing what we accuse the Muslims of wanting to do in Syria and other countries.

post-18953-0-36101000-1408276900_thumb.jpg

Edited by bicykillgaz

Watched a televised Appeal for donations to the civilians suffering in the Gaza strip-am I alone in thinking they should perhaps stop flicking missiles into Israel before I donate?, besides, it was only yesterday that a Palestinian mother stood before the camera's with her armed 5 year old son and declared that she would be proud to sacrifice her son for their cause-doesn't make me feel very sympathetic.

Couldn't agree more!

Totally agree mate I think this picture speaks a thousand words, I think I'd be fighting back if my country had been stolen in less than 70 years and we was left living in a slither of land!

Not saying I agree with their methods as they're vile and if anything I'm anti Muslim, but I find it weird that so many support Israel for doing what we accuse the Muslims of wanting to do in Syria and other countries.

Israel Protecting themselves ?

I think not.