Humber Wildfowling

My club will be issuing season tickets again for wildfowling on the Humber. The price remains as last year at £50. The permit allows access from 1st September to 20th February to 6 miles of foreshore shooting at Sunk Island on the north bank of the outer estuary. Applicants must have insurance, preferably BASC membership, they must also have a gundog capable of retrieving shot birds or accompany someone else with a gundog. Shooting is for wildfowl only, main species mallard, teal and wigeon, unfortunately very few geese use this part of the estuary. Maps and instructions will be issued with the permit.

PM me for more details.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 15/11/2019 at 22:20, Alan green 60 said:

Hi scopolax .myself and two friends are after permits for next year could you give me details on how to apply .we have insurance and dogs atb Alan

Unfortunately the club has ceased to operate this permit scheme

although there is the option of joining the club as a full member, giving access to all of our marshes?

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 12/08/2014 at 18:29, scolopax said:

My club will be issuing season tickets again for wildfowling on the Humber. The price remains as last year at £50. The permit allows access from 1st September to 20th February to 6 miles of foreshore shooting at Sunk Island on the north bank of the outer estuary. Applicants must have insurance, preferably BASC membership, they must also have a gundog capable of retrieving shot birds or accompany someone else with a gundog. Shooting is for wildfowl only, main species mallard, teal and wigeon, unfortunately very few geese use this part of the estuary. Maps and instructions will be issued with the permit.

PM me for more details.

Pity I’m in Northern Ireland I’d jump at that  👍👍

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/11/2019 at 00:25, scolopax said:

Unfortunately the club has ceased to operate this permit scheme

although there is the option of joining the club as a full member, giving access to all of our marshes?

Scolopax 

good evening, please can you advise on membership and the location of your marshes