NPOWER & Direct debit

lexikia

Just recieved my bill from NPower, they have decided to increase my my Direct debit from £150 to £265.

That's very good of them. I have no idea how these robbing ********** come up with these figures.

DD, now cancelled and moving supplier again.

No doubt another black mark on my credit file when the don't get next month's payment.

Rant over.

mate give these a call

http://www.energyhelpline.com/energy/rg_home.aspx?aid=102&gclid=CjwKEAjw9qafBRCRiYrL4-fpuFkSJACvocQ1Es_94wQ86IjmCiFf-yfvabjurGTgfMXdiAz5zzbyxxoCljnw_w

i use them a call once a year they will find you the best deals and do all the work in changing supplier for you and the last 2 deals i have taken out have both come with cash back deals, only £40 a time but as tesco say every little helps

colin

mate give these a call

http://www.energyhelpline.com/energy/rg_home.aspx?aid=102&gclid=CjwKEAjw9qafBRCRiYrL4-fpuFkSJACvocQ1Es_94wQ86IjmCiFf-yfvabjurGTgfMXdiAz5zzbyxxoCljnw_w

i use them a call once a year they will find you the best deals and do all the work in changing supplier for you and the last 2 deals i have taken out have both come with cash back deals, only £40 a time but as tesco say every little helps

colin

Cheers, will give them a try.

I posted a similar thread last year,

They put mine from £125 to £189 then gave me £120 refund ???

Needless to say I moved to OVO energy the best days work I have ever done.

I am currently paying £125.00 per month in the last 4 months I have had a £180 and a £100 rebate and I am still in credit, they also pay you a flat rate of 3% of interest on your money they hold.

Your in control you set you payments obviously there is a minimum for different times of year.

The last 3 months bills for gas and electric with standing charges etc are -

May £63

June £58

July £52

I send readings in by reading myself and using there very friendly website every month ( if you don't want this they will estimate )

But I don't mind reading my meters every month.

They will change everything over for you the only thing you have to do is give them your current readings when you phone.

Can't fault them (own opinion anyway).

Edited by delburt0

Im with Gupta Patel for my Gas, Michel Lafayette for the water, Shrinash & Shrinash for the Leccy, Aktar Mohammed for the Mobile, Veresinga Verishwami for the landline and the Guy at the local Council said his name was.. Tarquin Fim Bim Lim Bim Wim Bim Bus Stop F’tang-F’tang Ole Biscuit Barrel”.........you haven't got a bloody hope in hell mate...

Don't get me even started on EE......They asked me how they could improve their service recently after dicking me about for 6 months by mail and phone.... I asked to be put in touch with someone who spoke English and a Scotsman phoned me that made Alex Ferguson seem coherent. Ive nothing at all against foreigners working in UK Industry after all we do it all over the world...but Im sure these big conglomerates recruit in foreign lands deliberately to be evasive and beat us into submission.

I suggested they should sell out to Tesco mobile or rename themselves FKUS.....you work it out cus I've lost the will to live.

Edited by Fisherman Mike

I'm with spark energy who seem ok price wise so far. Don't think you've escaped n power though as outstanding bills mean they can stop the move going through

I have paid what is owed by debit card. Can't be bothered phoning them. It really ****** me off they can just take what money they want with out consent.

Now took Colins advice and move to ExtraEnergy. Who ever they are.

Why did you not just phone them up and ask what was going on canselling DD payments seems like a good idea at the time but it can get you in all sorts of truble been there done it it may be a paine and take time having to phone them up but it can save you a hole load of problems.

Can't be bothered with hasle of waiting on a phone. I have payed what is owed and will the pay any money due when final readings are requested. I am switching to Extra Energy using the web site Colin advised.

Utillities should not be in private ownership, especially foreign private ownership. :no:

Edited by lexikia

Im with Gupta Patel for my Gas, Michel Lafayette for the water, Shrinash & Shrinash for the Leccy, Aktar Mohammed for the Mobile, Veresinga Verishwami for the landline and the Guy at the local Council said his name was.. Tarquin Fim Bim Lim Bim Wim Bim Bus Stop F’tang-F’tang Ole Biscuit Barrel”.........you haven't got a bloody hope in hell mate...

Don't get me even started on EE......They asked me how they could improve their service recently after dicking me about for 6 months by mail and phone.... I asked to be put in touch with someone who spoke English and a Scotsman phoned me that made Alex Ferguson seem coherent. Ive nothing at all against foreigners working in UK Industry after all we do it all over the world...but Im sure these big conglomerates recruit in foreign lands deliberately to be evasive and beat us into submission.

I suggested they should sell out to Tesco mobile or rename themselves FKUS.....you work it out cus I've lost the will to live.

:lol: fair play,,,yet spot on :good:

I been with OVO for a few years now,carnt fault them...only me and my 6yr old son in a 2 bed semi,and im paying £68 a month for gas and electric..plus I get a refund a couple of times a year....

the other good move I made was to go on a water meter,,paying under half of what I was paying before....

I posted a similar thread last year,

They put mine from £125 to £189 then gave me £120 refund ???

Needless to say I moved to OVO energy the best days work I have ever done.

I am currently paying £125.00 per month in the last 4 months I have had a £180 and a £100 rebate and I am still in credit, they also pay you a flat rate of 3% of interest on your money they hold.

Your in control you set you payments obviously there is a minimum for different times of year.

The last 3 months bills for gas and electric with standing charges etc are -

May £63

June £58

July £52

I send readings in by reading myself and using there very friendly website every month ( if you don't want this they will estimate )

But I don't mind reading my meters every month.

They will change everything over for you the only thing you have to do is give them your current readings when you phone.

Can't fault them (own opinion anyway).

Another vote for OVO , had a few problems getting started because the meerkats sent them the wrong e mail address. Always spoken to very polite helpful English people saving about £30 a month over my previous supplier Scottish power.

+ 1 there customer service is second to none.

NPower are utter ****. I moved in to a house and they had BG and E-ON. Had used N Power in my previous place and had no issues so decided to combine them and move back to NPower. Big mistake! Ended up not paying gas DD for best part of 6 months, phoned loads and got no where, in the end went to Ombudsman who kicked their **** for me. All sorted now, got £150 knocked off and a discount too, now looking to move.

I'll check OVO seeings as lots of people above recommend them.

I have to thoroughly recommed the energy ombudsman though if anyone has ongoing issues with suppliers.