Weihrauch HW100 Sporter .177

Weihrauch HW100 Sporter

£550

.177 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Southwater, West Sussex
Pre-Charged Pneumatic
20140813_085629_zps3bnlw9et 20140813_085110_zpsin1wsprg 20140813_085226_zpsk1rv9dog

Description

For Sale,

I've owned this rifle second hand since 2008, it's in very good condition with only a couple of marks you would expect from a used gun of this age.

Wood work is really good apart from a mark on the forend where a bipod was fitted, previous owner had drilled stock for studs, I removed rear stud so that either needs replacing or hole filled if it bothers.

Blueing is also excellent all round with minor marks on the lower part of receiver that have been there since I bought it.

Also a couple of marks on gas cylinder as this is the screw off variety not quickfill.

Also included in the price is a 3L 300BAR divers tank and hose, will require a new hose as it has become kinked where it rolled over in car, it still fills without leaking but just to be safe.

Also comes with Nikko Gameking scope in very good condition.

The cylinder is in very good condition with a few scrapes but no dents. It will need testing though as it is way out of date.

It has never been empty though so I can't see this being an issue.

2 x 14 shot magazines and what's left of a couple of tins of pellets.

I've taken loads of photos of everything for sale that I can link you to by request.

Reason for sale is since getting FAC this just hasn't been used, it's actually not had much use since buying it.

I need to release funds for a home cinema and this gun needs to be enjoyed by someone rather than sitting in a gun safe.

Priced fairly and open to sensible offers.

Gun located in Southwater West Sussex, will not post this will be face to face only.

Thank you for looking.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Muddy Funker. Message them here