Clear out, mainly non shooting items for sale

bigmcg

Having a bit of a clear out and have the following random collection of items for sale.

Browning cynergy skeet vest, yellow mesh back, black front with yellow trimmings, right handed. Size xxxl. £13.00 posted. In good condition, I have shifted a bit of beef and it is bit roomy for me now. SOLD to Brett1985.

I bought a load of bike gear as I wanted to get my bike licence, but work, marriage, new gun etc put a stop to that. Kit has been tried on but never used.

Cordura motorcycle gloves, knuckle and finger protection. Size xxl. £7.00 posted.

Kidney belt size xl. £5.00 posted.

Knox back protector size large. £15.00 posted.

Motorcycle trousers, CE protectors in the knees, detachable braces, removable liner, waterproof and breathable, 500D Cordura outer. Size xl £25.00 posted.

Motorcycle jacket, CE protectors in elbows and shoulders, detachable collar, adjustable sleeve width, removable liner, waterproof and breathable. 500D Cordura outer. Size L. £30.00 posted

If anyone wants all the bike gear I would like £60.00 inc postage.

Otter dry suit, will suit someone around 6ft, waist 34-36", size 9-10 boots. The suit has a patch in the crotch, which is water tight and will need a new neck seal fairly soon. There is a leak round the left boot, wrist seals are like new and the zip is good. Would recommend getting the valves serviced before use (as with all dive gear). Looking for £50.00 posted.

2x Hama Sky filters one 52mm one 55mm, unused, still in boxes. £15.00 posted.

Bundle of 35mm camera gear;

1x Fuji STX2 manual camera with Fuji 1:1.9 f=50mm, and Tamron 70-210, 1:4-5.6 lenses, both fitted with Jessops skylight filters. Full working order.

1x Practica MTL5 manual camera with Pentacon 1.8/50, Prakticar 4-5.6, 70-210 and Carl Zeiss Jena 1:2.8 f=29mm lenses. Lenses all fitted with skylight filters. Includes flashgun. Camera has an issue winding through a full spool of film, I think it's a problem with worn sprockets. Also includes Jessops camera bag show in picture. Also have an M42 to A fit adapter so you can use the Practica lenses in the Fuji camera (needs separate light meter).

I would like £90.00 posted for the lot. I may split but would prefer to sell all in one go.

Ladies (but what you do at the weekends is up to you) bridesmaid outfit. Consists of skirt and bodice both size 6, matching gloves and bag, and size 4 shoes. Only worn once, slight mark on shoes from drink spillage. £50.00 posted.

Ladies brown leather blazer size 10, bought by my good lady and worn once. £40.00 posted

Ladies dark brown leather look blazer, size 12, only worn a couple of times. £15.00 posted.

Open to reasonable offers on any of the above, if it's not sold in a few days it's off to the bay.

Link to pictures

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/bigmcg/library/

Thanks for looking.

Edited by bigmcg