Jack Pyke

hoggysreels

Bought Jack Pike sling orft fleebay last week.

What a pile of **** It's so thin I'm afraid to hang a rifle off it in case it breaks. :oops:

I bought one aswell lol last year off the net as soon as I see it it wasn't for me, ended up in the bin. I'll stick to my Allen sling thank you.

I had a hunter jacket and it was rubbish the lining fell apart in a week , it was suppose to be breathable but was about as breathable as a polythene bag , it would not matter if water did noit get through from the outside as I was always soaked on the inside !

Took it back got a refund

Got the jacket and trousers and I think they are great value.

Gortex DPM is also good but generally needs other layers, last week I was sat out for 3 hours for a fox and getting blasted by a NW wind and had on the JP with just thin trousers and a T shirt and I was OK.

I had the woodland camo jacket a while back and it was only just shower proof, it is a nice pattern, good cut, a nicely concealed hood and back flap but mine was not waterproof nor breathable in any description. I have heard quite a few reports saying the same. Spend a little more and get a Ridgeline Torrent, very waterproof, wind proof and warm.

i bought a load of the jack pyke woodland camo stuff, hunter jacket fit was perfect all the pockets you could wish for a lovely jack... except one thing, it was HOT... really hot...i couldnt wear it as it was to hot for me so got rid of it.

i also found the tshirt which i bought in the same size as the jacket was about 10 sizes to small... i couldnt even get it on

I bought the whole set-including the gillet-and find the camo effect very good indeed. However-the material is only good on dry days when its pouring down and warm on winter days when its 20+ degrees & you sweat like a pig whilst freezing to death-avoid !!!

Edited by bruno22rf