Str33t

Completed my DSC level 1 last weekend with Jelen Deer services. What a Fantastic crowd, thoroughly enjoyed the weekend and was well looked after. The Venison Stew we were all served for lunch was really good and even managed to get an evening in the high seat on Saturday night! The Guys have all got a massive wealth of Knowledge and were really helpful with any questions any of us had. Keep up the good work would definatley recomend these guys to anyone wanting to do this course!! Thanks for a great weekend just a pity it went too fast!

Well done mate, i'm thinking to do mine next month with Jelen as well.

Any tips with accomodation over the weekend in Stockport or i'm better of comuting (140 miles round trip) ?

They're based down in Hampshire. They very kindly offered me accommodation in their porta cabin on site, just took a sleeping bag. Commuting isn't a good idea the course starts on the Friday night at 5:30 an we didn't finish until about 22:00. Then it's an 8:30 start Saturday morning until about 6 and then 8:30 Sunday until 2 so it would be quite tiring driving. Have a look on their website, they do suggest some local accommodation, but if your happy with a camp bed in a portal cabin then that's the best bet!

I dont think Jelen do a course in Stockport Manchester, I looked into this, I booked mine with John Robson YDS. I live right next to Stockport.

Reggiegun

****... sorry mate, i meant Stockbridge lol

They're based down in Hampshire. They very kindly offered me accommodation in their porta cabin on site, just took a sleeping bag. Commuting isn't a good idea the course starts on the Friday night at 5:30 an we didn't finish until about 22:00. Then it's an 8:30 start Saturday morning until about 6 and then 8:30 Sunday until 2 so it would be quite tiring driving. Have a look on their website, they do suggest some local accommodation, but if your happy with a camp bed in a portal cabin then that's the best bet!

Thanks for the info mate!

• 1 month later...