New gear

roadkill

Not having a pop here but ...

If your going to look on ebay you will defo come across a1 decoys based in bristol they have brilliant stuff and there delivery is lightning fast but beware of the flocked decoys as i think they have gone down hill ,good luck in your quest its a big market for this stuff out there ! :good:

I have bought a few things off A1 and would recommend them,

lightweight magnet and battery which has been brilliant and very well priced,flocked decoys and other bits and bobs
its all been good quality and is dispatched extremely quickly.

The PW discount is nice too

Edited by Prawn

I have not bought a single item of pigeon decoying kit for fifteen years because I look after all of my stuff. The rotary has been serviced by Pinewood and I have maintained the hide poles, floaters etc in good condition. My flock coated decoys are wearing but they still work, even the ones with pellet holes in them.

Bought several items from A1 in Bristol.

Only good things to say about their service and quality.

Someone has mentioned that their shell decoys are a bit shiny (especially when wet) but that is easily rectified with some matt grey paint from any diy store ( buy the sample pots/tubes and they take little time)

if you're going to buy netting , get the 2/3/ply stuff. The "clear view" is exactly that and as easily as you can see out, you can see in. It is useful inside the ply netting to give you a 6 inch viewing capability to see birds approach though.

good luck

I have a fair bit of kit from A1 and all is top quality and no issues at all, fast delivery and good customer service although a little more pricey than others out there.

Half shell Flocked deeks are great wet or not no shine from them, Netting is great and my flapper is still going strong etc.