back on the barley

simon6ppc

hi guys,me and driller went back to our favorite barley fields today for a few hours decoying,when we got there around 1pm the fields were just empty,in fact it wasn't even worth setting up,we had 253 in the same field a week ago so thought sod it,just do it in the best spot with our best pattern and just sit it out..in all fairness they did start to come in just very slow at first,then we would have ten minutes of old times then quiet again,we had three and a half hours of this but in the end picked up just short of 90 birds which was nothing like we were expecting.so another good day really..then we had a police helicopter over us and the boys in blue turned up,they were bang on to be honest,every thing was legal so happy days..we also have another buyer for them so roll on week end and we are back on another barley field which should have been cut ,cheers Simon....

post-56146-0-80506300-1408391231_thumb.jpg

A nice result, well done.

Your farmer is a bit slow discing in the stubbles......................lucky you. :good:

I have some stubbles that have been left for weeks. Shame the pigeons haven't been interested enough. Far too many stubbles around at the moment, I think.

Still a good bag, Simon. Well done.