cz 452 silhouette VS Browning T-Bolt in 22.

andrew f

You can still buy new 452s and 455s in wood or plastic

Strange but if you say so. Just I know two guys who couldn't get a 452 varmint going back just 2 yrs at most new and dealers told them that was all their was in the 455 or a few of the plastic stock 452.

Are you saying the 452 is still being made in all its forms?

Strange but if you say so. Just I know two guys who couldn't get a 452 varmint going back just 2 yrs at most new and dealers told them that was all their was in the 455 or a few of the plastic stock 452.

Are you saying the 452 is still being made in all its forms?

Kent I'll sell you any model 452 you like new in the box. Also loads listed on Guntrader.

Kent I'll sell you any model 452 you like new in the box. Also loads listed on Guntrader.

That's good to know the word was when two mates were looking was production had finished. I don't think I will be in the market for another Rimfire for very many years, in deed I think this one might get handed down some day

That's good to know the word was when two mates were looking was production had finished. I don't think I will be in the market for another Rimfire for very many years, in deed I think this one might get handed down some day

I read somewhere, someone claiming to have worn out two .22 lr CZ's using them for pest control. I'm not sure if I believe it though. He must've shot a lot of vermin anyway if it's true.

I read somewhere, someone claiming to have worn out two .22 lr CZ's using them for pest control. I'm not sure if I believe it though. He must've shot a lot of vermin anyway if it's true.

Not possible by shooting in a single lifetime by one man on vermin BUT you can kill one off pretty quick by lack of care and maintenance. There are club guns in existence on some ranges that have seen more rounds through them than any vermin man will ever shoot, sure you can get issues to fix but worn out? Not really with any .22 rf.

I have the Cz in .22 and the browning in .17hmr I can't fault either gun but if I had to choose I would say the t bolt is my favourite, the straight pull bolt and rotary magazine are both cool features and I just think it is a nicer looking rifle, but the best thing to do is hold or use both guns and see what you prefer.

Having shot both in 22 and to be honest think there are merits to both guns I do have the Browning T bolt now...it is so compact almost toy like but it delivers ...I found the grouping for both guns as good as each other it's just the T bolt with the 10 shot helix mag and straight pull that swings it for me....