Shooting rabbits with 22lr

NitroJoe

Thanks for all the positive feedback gents, much appreciated! I doubt we'd keep making them if people weren't enjoying them! :good::friends:

Some nice shooting there. Must try from a vehicle some time

Thanks Spandit. It's great fun but be warned, it does make you really lazy when it comes to stalking!! Haha

Cracking video Joe and great shooting from Danny :good: Superb rifles the CZ's, I have the same..........love it :yes:

Thanks Turbo, I love my CZs, can't fault 'em!

Nice to see a left hander using a right handed gun....

Good bag

TEH

Thanks, I'm sure he's prefer a left hander but he does all right!

great video, but get rid of that bloody tree

Had me puzzled for a minute but I guess you mean the Magic Tree? That got axed in the end, pain in the ****!

Spent the afternoon working my way through those vids. probably the best I've seen on the subject to date. Well done gents, keep up the good work!

Thank you, that's very high praise! (too high probably) We'll keep making them as long as it's still enjoyable for everyone :)

Great video and great shooting lads!!

What was that night spotter light you had mounted on the top of the car?

Where can you buy them and how much are they please?

ATB

Lloydi

Thanks Lloydi, it's a DIY night vision spotter I made using a remote magnetic roof light, an E700 camera and a couple of 12V T20's. I made a short video on it HERE but I will try to do an in depth video when I make some changes. You can find lots of info on the net on building your own by googling terms like `night vision spotter` `vehicle mounted` etc

Lefthanded with right eye ?

Danny is definitely left handed but I'm pretty sure he uses the left eye too. I think the camera angle made it look different!

Well done lads making me want to apply for my fac now !

Atb Dave

Thanks Dave, I feel it's my duty to encourage you to do so!" You only live once and I absolutely love my FAC rifles!

And thanks to Duckman91, telf, steve_b_wales, philmypower, lurchers & hedd-wyn (It wouldn't let me quote you all!)

Alpha Mule, on 24 Aug 2014 - 7:30 PM, said:snapback.png

Spent the afternoon working my way through those vids. probably the best I've seen on the subject to date. Well done gents, keep up the good work!

Thank you, that's very high praise! (too high probably) We'll keep making them as long as it's still enjoyable for everyone

Not really: good lensmanship, not overly wordy, and most of all some very good shooting, very accurate and humane work. You have my respect.