British open garlands

umney531

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks a bit more of a challenge than most thought. Seen the scores of some friends of mine who can shoot and they are at least ten clays down from there normal scores. In both Sportrap and ESP.

Still would have liked at a go at targets of that calibre.

Figgy

Remember guys it's supposed to be entertainment not endurance ,the whole shoot was poor badly set out with falling shot hitting competitors uneven walkways for disabled access stands on top of earth mounds which disabled people were expected to get up 8 inch drop from the walkway to the stand and no refreshment/ water stops not to mention stand 2 that was 30 deg in to the lake

Deershooter

Good grief that's some bloody good shooting. Dig weed didn't do to we'll not did other top shots so that is impressive.

How did you get on Auntie? Was it an enjoyable shoot or very hard going target wise, quick close and tricky or some distance on them.

Figgy

Deershooter, hope you don't mind me asking but when we were shooting in the wooded area there were some stands that were made more difficult if you were short or sat in a chair, do the disabled shooters have a different area to shoot from?

Not in the woods just the one up the steps

I shoot standing

Deershooter

Edited by deershooter

Good grief that's some bloody good shooting. Dig weed didn't do to we'll not did other top shots so that is impressive.

How did you get on Auntie? Was it an enjoyable shoot or very hard going target wise, quick close and tricky or some distance on them.

Figgy

I'm shooting it tomorrow at 11 bells.Brett shot for England as a junior afew years ago. He is very good. I have heard on the grape vine that there is some quite rangy stuff so i'm really looking forward to it now. from yer Auntie.