Sons of Guns...

Cyrus1988

Aside from the awful nature of the allegations, it was gutter TV anyway. Good riddance to him and his dumbed down trash show.

well said mate, his show made me cringe...utter rubbish!!! and after giving it large on telly about how great he is, hes banged up for messing with kids...

Funny how so many slam his show but watched it. It was rubbish at times but still it was all that was available for quite a while.

As stated only allegations at the moment but with the litagatious culture in America I can't see any network going public without plenty of evidence.

The shows first two series were ok before dcending into mire.

Figgy

Quote: “Guys the show is NOT cancelled! We so appreciate the outcry of injustice but [it’s] not true, I guess some [people] just need ratings… We are on a hold with filming while my family takes care of a few things. You guys are the best fans ever & we love you so much! Thank u for standing strong with us!”

The silly cow doesn't seem to realize how serious this allegation is. She pretends not to need ratings, but the whole series has always been dramatized beyond belief to draw in viewers. It seems that Fox doesn't share her optimism, though.

I have always watched the show, because let's face it, any gun show in the UK is better than no gun show. I've even been guilty of watching American Guns, too.

I would not last 5 minutes with Will Hayden as my boss. His arrogance is beyond belief, and I can understand why his daughter was afraid of him. If these allegations prove to be true, then I hope the ******* gets the book thrown at him.

Quote: “Guys the show is NOT cancelled! We so appreciate the outcry of injustice but [it’s] not true, I guess some [people] just need ratings… We are on a hold with filming while my family takes care of a few things. You guys are the best fans ever & we love you so much! Thank u for standing strong with us!”

The silly cow doesn't seem to realize how serious this allegation is. She pretends not to need ratings, but the whole series has always been dramatized beyond belief to draw in viewers. It seems that Fox doesn't share her optimism, though.

I have always watched the show, because let's face it, any gun show in the UK is better than no gun show. I've even been guilty of watching American Guns, too.

I would not last 5 minutes with Will Hayden as my boss. His arrogance is beyond belief, and I can understand why his daughter was afraid of him. If these allegations prove to be true, then I hope the ******* gets the book thrown at him.

I believe this statement was made before these allegations were made. I think its fair to say the **** show is now doomed! If guilty I hope he rots

He always came across as a horrible self concieted ***** but this news is really shocking , if he is guilty as charged I hope he never sees daylight again.

Never seen the show, however it is the USA if taken to court and found guilty he will receive a meaningful sentence. We must wait and see what happens (for those who are interested).

There is always wild west Alaska as well to watch though I think my skybox has lost that series link again!

I think Wild West Alaska has been cancelled too, as Jim the owner was arrested for hunting illegally amongst other things. Shame cuz it was a decent show

Another guilty, until proven innocent.

If guilty, he should be strung up by his balls.

But if innocent, his life is ruined now anyway.

well there's the main point. a potentially innocent man's life is ruined by an ex partner.

and the blame for that sits squarely on the shoulders of the accuser and every single person who jumps up and down and calls for him to be strung up without first knowing all of the facts....

i dont know all of the details, so i will reserve my judgement untill such time as ALL of the facts are made clear.

i for one hope that he's innocent.

now where did i put my tin hat....... :crazy:

Explains why there were only four episodes, managed to get one sky dropped today from catchup. Cant believe he did this to both his daughters. Have attended courses where these things happen and the victims think its normal life until they make friends as grown ups. Real eye opener what people can do to their own kin, sad state of affairs!

I think Wild West Alaska has been cancelled too, as Jim the owner was arrested for hunting illegally amongst other things. Shame cuz it was a decent show

hmmmmmmm intresting that the same girl and her mum got him arrested for molestation at the start of the year but he got bail and then re arrested in rape. I don't know what to think about this but it's very easy to make these aligators up and twist the little girls mind, it's happened before I'm sure but yet again it's probly all to easy for him to get away with it at the same time by saying it's his ex trying to ruin him. Well see how it all unfolds but I will say this....... And it's obviously not nice but

there is procedures etc and test that I'm sure will be taken to see if "stuff " has been done to her etc and I'm sure they wouldn't charge him without good reason