Re-entering the hobby as a Adult with a new Air Gun - Stoeger X20 Suppressor With a Bigger scope (baught from a local gun shop not sure what it is it came with it) looks like the one on the x50, I also have a spare less powerfull older but functioning air rifle also capable of delivering a fatal clean blow to smaller game confrimed to me by the person i purchased it of just before deciding to go a head and buy the stroeger, ive just read up as much as i can find on the net about whats legal etc i used to shoot with my dad i owned a simple co2 powered .22 rat catcher i stopped when we moved and i had no where to shoot, i currently shoot in my back garden but i have less then compatible neibours to my right unfortunatly.. - so the search beggins for somewhere to shoot and someone to shoot with, I do not drive and i am located in milton keynes! - appologies for bad grammar etc!!!

Please send me a message if ur interested or could possibly point me in the right direction!

• 2 weeks later...

Id help you in to the sport if you were closer. One thing to bear in mind is i wont shoot with anyone who isnt insured. And 90 % of landowners require the same. I suggest you join basc or similar before going door knocking pal, give you a better chance.

Thanks mate, made this post a while back actualy my first post, had that answered in my other posts, still - appreciate it! :)

Regards,

Matt.

Like i said id help if i could, new shooters and people in the sport are what we need to keep anti gun campaigners at bay. Got quite a few people out and in to airgunning off other forums. The more the merrier.

And rifle clubs are a good place to start, some of them will be hunters and have their own permissions. Go talk to them