Should Vaping, e-smoking, be allowed in public?

KFC

Vaping in public  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Should vaping be outlawed the same as Tobacco smoking?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

I disagree. Yes i'm a non smoker, and always have been. In my opinion, it's a dirty habit that makes your clothes smell like a tramp! Your breath smell like a dog ****, and it gives your teeth a similar shade.. I put smokers in similar league as any other "druggie"BUT! I voted that "E-Smoking" is fine in public at the moment. After all, at THIS time E-Smokingdoesn't have the disgusting smell, and hasn't been proven, (YET) to have the potential health risksthat a "normal" person would have, if subjected to the usual nicotine "addict". Whyshould non smokers have to move for the likes of addicts? Have some respect for others who are not drug addicts, and do not want to smell like a dirty ashtray, and MOVEyourself! After all, you are the dirty addict!Just another opinion... :-)

Do you drink ? I have allways been teetotal . I find the smell of booze on people's breath discusting and it is stronger than tobacco . Never yet seen anybody go berserk from smoking a fag or a cigar but have seen plenty in drink behaving badly .

Harnser

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic