Unexpected geese

pigeon mad

Me and my mate were decoying on a freshly drilled rape field having a pretty good day came to about half five we were thinking about packing up to go to a stubble field for a evening flight on the geese. Just as we were to get out of the hide we heard them and they were coming in out direction so we scrambles to swap to our geese carts just in time as luck would of have it they were coming in to land with the decoys well that's how it seemed lol up we stood and put three on the dec. some good eating there very chuffed saved us a trip up the other side of the farm to :)217A79EE-33B3-47C5-872A-C44BB7D06323.jpg

0547E710-7B4F-423A-AFD6-6FB4043BECC8.jpg

Good on you changing carts, it does get frantic.

I was out Sunday morning flight and the panic as geese headed our way trying to eject the duck carts for goose carts I had two carts in the action at the same time. Trying to get my sausage fingers in to pull the sod out was not fun. Especially when another skein pulled them away from us no matter how much we tried to call them back.

Figgy

Changing the carts was a must ! That's what I love about the semi three quick pull backs on the action and it's empty I all ways carry six heaving geese loads in my pocket as soon as the season starts I no there are geese about so it's good to have them to hand just incase !! My mate on the other hand had to scrabble in my game bag luckily we saw them coming from a way off I found it amusing though caus u still panic to get loaded lol lol