pigeon and crow shooting for sale in north wilts

I have pigeon and crow shooting days available, we are currently seeing high numbers of birds with many days recently being between high 40's and 60's, and the occasional red letter day. I do insist that you have current insurance for example BASC or equivalent. The days will be taking part in north wilts close to royal wootton bassett. The cost will be £45 if you provide your own equipment or if you wish me to provide the equipment that can be done for £60 if there is a need to borrow a gun that can be arranged easily for £10, cartridges can also be provided if asked in advance. I will spend the whole time in the hide with you I wont be leaving anyone helplessly in a field by them selves. Pm me if you are interested or have any questions

I shot today with Paddymax123 (Fraser) today, had plenty of birds to shoot at, I frightened more than I shot, ended up with about 70 pigeons and a few crows, the only reason it was not a 100 plus day was my poor shooting, average 3 for 1.

Fraser is good company and anyone going shooting with him will have an enjoyable day.

Butch (Pete)

Edited by butchdickason

Just thought that I'd post a quick review.

I've just come back with my second guided day with Fraser( had my first day last Thursday)

Shot 70 odd on both days. The birds were great sport, no lulls during the day. My poor shooting ensured the bag wasn't higher.

Fraser was a great host, showing me the tricks of decoys/patterns etc( have never been decoying before).

I can thoroughly recommend it!!!

The reason I asked was because when I shoot pigeons I sell them to my game dealer and the price varies from 10p to 50p depending on the time of year.

So in that case, bought pigeon shooting isn't as bad as it seems as some cartridge money can be recouped.