Driven Days available.

Terry P

Our syndicate has decided to let a couple guns on some days for the coming season. The syndicate has been running a successful shoot for 20 yrs in the Chirk area. Its mainly woodland running down to the river Dee and presents very good birds.

900 pheasants have been put to wood this year and bags of between 40/50 are expected. For the later dates there is a very good chance of woodcock being added to bag.

There are also a couple of fed flight ponds that only 2 of the younger members shoot and you would be welcome to end your shooting day with them should you so choose.

Well trained dogs are welcome. A bacon roll will be provided before the day starts but you will need to provide your own lunch.

A valid shotgun cert and proof of insurance will be needed on the day. Failure to provide both with result in no shooting.

All dates are for 2 guns and the price per gun is £150.

Dates are

November 8th and 22nd

December 6th and 20th

January 10th

Please pm me if interested

Edited by Terry P

I was lucky enough to be invited as a guest to this place last year. It offers some fantastic sport and at £150, represents great value for money.

The number of woodcock on the grounds were unbelievable, I shot 3 on one drive alone!

Thank you for the kind comments Todd, that had to be one of the wettest days ever. Remember that poor lad that shot a whole box of cartridges at woodcock for zero birds. Good luck with your syndicate this coming season fella

• 1 month later...