STALKING.

Frank

Thanks Stuart. :rolleyes:

I took a while to get close for a shot, but well worth it. :rolleyes:

I think, if you take your time and just watch them for a while, it calms the nerves. :no:

I look at the kill zone of a deer and work out heart lungs ect and squeeze. :rolleyes:

Frank.

Hi Frank, i know you (and others) have shot the .223 for a lot longer than me, ive only had my cooper for about three months now, i can honestly say it is a superb cartridge, well upto the job of deer controll on our smaller deer. I orderd mine with a 1/9 twist barrel, it shoots 50gr upto 75gr bullets, the 50s are very explosive on rabbits, but when shooting out past 200yds the 75gr Amax realy shine as long distance bullet, a very versatile cartridge. :rolleyes:

Thanks Miffy. :P

Sorry to hear about the fallow :stupid: , but, at least you got a munty :stupid: , i would love to shoot one, must see if i can bring some over here. :stupid::stupid:

Kip, no, the permit was for only the 1 fallow buck, these it seems, are does that the famer has recently spoted, but, the season over here, is now ended, so will see what happens, if they cause any damage, then another permit might need taking out, but, i will leave them in peace for now, as when i asked the farmer if they were doing any damage, he said not as yet, so let be for now, anyway. :stupid:

Frank.