SJ413 Samurai Wanted

Ratty_Blaster

Suzuki Samurai/ SJ413 wanted in the wiltshire area, am prepared to travel further for a good vehicle.

Good Cash waiting. Soft top preffered but would still have a tin top.

Low milage preffered

ideally little or no rust

Mot and Tax needed

pm me

Edited by Ratty_Blaster

Samurai wanted in the wiltshire area, am prepared to travel further for a good vehicle.

Low milage preffered

Mot and Tax needed

Or pm me

Hi Ratty Blaster, I have an owners manual for the Samurai sitting on the shelf, if you need it its yours for £2 plus postage, good luck with the search :rolleyes: D2D

Samurai wanted in the wiltshire area, am prepared to travel further for a good vehicle.

Low milage preffered

Mot and Tax needed

Call me on *********** number removed

Or pm me

What do you want with a small violent oriental man with a sharp sword for..............

Low milage preffered

Mot and Tax needed

Call me on *********** number removed

Or pm me

Hi Ratty Blaster, Meff sent me PM by mistake, he knows of Samurai if you contact him :rolleyes: D2D

AFAIAA?:blink:

how much is he wanting as I am wanting to maybe get one of these soon, not bothered bout tax and test as I will trailer it. Cheers. :blink:

Off hand IIRC about £300 or £350 MAY be lower i just remember him talking about selling it last time i was there last month.

It has weller wheels and removable hard top etc i THINK it's the 1 litre version. The car DOES run but needs a jump as the battery was flat last time.

LG

AFAIAA?:lol:

how much is he wanting as I am wanting to maybe get one of these soon, not bothered bout tax and test as I will trailer it. Cheers. :blink:

Off hand IIRC about ?300 or ?350 MAY be lower i just remember him talking about selling it last time i was there last month.

It has weller wheels and removable hard top etc i THINK it's the 1 litre version. The car DOES run but needs a jump as the battery was flat last time.

LG

Cheers for that, I might have to give you a PM at the end of march to see if he still has it so I can have a look!!

Cheers again :blink: