Login problems.

Guest owo1man

Guest owo1man

I recently had problems logging in and even after using the new password system I could not log on, I had not forgotten my login or password but the system said no, as there was no way of contacting anyone I used my other email address and logged on using my login and password which got me back into the system.

I have now been informed that I am in the wrong and have 2 logins/passwords which is not the case, I only used the same login/password to get back in, looks like I'm going to be banned for something which is not/was not my problem.

Anyone else suffered this or shall I say goodbye now on the assumption I will be blocked very soon.

owo1man.

Here are your two accounts. If you click the links you will see that the details you have entered are exactly the same, including your birthday, as Cranfield has already tried telling you:

http://forums.pigeon...68066-owo1-man/

http://forums.pigeon.../71824-owo1man/

You need to log in with your original details. If you cant remember these, tell Cranfield and he can reset them for you. You cant operate two accounts at once as it is against the house rules.

I recently had problems logging in and even after using the new password system I could not log on, I had not forgotten my login or password but the system said no, as there was no way of contacting anyone I used my other email address and logged on using my login and password which got me back into the system.

I have now been informed that I am in the wrong and have 2 logins/passwords which is not the case, I only used the same login/password to get back in, looks like I'm going to be banned for something which is not/was not my problem.

Anyone else suffered this or shall I say goodbye now on the assumption I will be blocked very soon.

owo1man.

Are you my nan? :lol: :lol:

If you're not, do you want me to send her round to help you?

These mods have the patience of saints.

I once had to talk the mother in law through a technical problem with her laptop.

Never again.

Never ever again.

I now pay a local IT bloke £40 / hour to deal with her technical problems - he must have some sort of professional qualification in anxiety control and temper suppression.

I'll never forget the "it's just gone".

So I said "stuff doesn't just go, what did you do to make it go. There would have been an action or activity on your part which would have triggered / caused it to go".

"No it's just gone, and now it won't work".

Transpires she thought she would brave a firmware up date following a prompt, and when she got to then end of the 40 minute update, she bottled it when the "do you accept the license agreement" prompt popped up. She then clicked "no", it tried to roll back the firmware and then to help speed it all along she turned it off. Funnily enough, that killed the 1 year old laptop stone dead necessitating a new motherboard. Oh how we larfed.