Beretta a300 xtrema

Crumpler1991

Awsum cheers stevo ive just orderd the camo version getting it this week

Does yours recycle 28 gram ok?

I have used ( and I don't mean just one or two , as in a good few boxes ) 24 grm 65mm right upto 64 gram 3.5" and NOT faulted once . its Spot on !!

also done a very kwik video in the other section , gives you a taste ,

Edited by stevo

Looked at these briefly also the maxus,

Ended up buying the sx3 cannot find a bad review of them plus a couple hundred quid cheaper than the beretta,

glad your happy , they are a good gun from what I have read too , I do like the look of them . however I wanted a 3.5" and a kick off system , HP optima barrel ( as i already have chokes for it ) now if Winchester done all that on a semi , I would have looked at one . Bet it wouldn't be a few hundred quid cheaper then '-) .. come to think of it I looked at the Sx3 about 18 months ago , at the time it was a toss up between the winnie and a Beretta A300 outlander as they were the same price , but the Beretta felt a lot better in the shoulder to me , but that's just personal preference.

The A300 Xtrema is the best auto I've ever laid my grubby mitts on. Shoots 28 gram carts no problem and 3 1/2" 42BB cya arts feel like 28 in a OU. Superb gun.

I know where a camo one is sat on the dealers shelf with a Black Synthetic for company.

Figgy

Cool the shop ive got mine from they had a black one to both look awsum

I like the camo ones , but every camo gun I seem to read about . seems to suffer with the same problem of wearing off .

What did you think of the chequering on them. Grippy just don't do them justice,more like Velcro for skin. Noticed the Camo version is a bit smoother on the chequering due to the camo finish applied.

Great guns you will be smiling when you've fired it.

Figgy

glad your happy , they are a good gun from what I have read too , I do like the look of them . however I wanted a 3.5" and a kick off system , HP optima barrel ( as i already have chokes for it ) now if Winchester done all that on a semi , I would have looked at one . Bet it wouldn't be a few hundred quid cheaper then '-) .. come to think of it I looked at the Sx3 about 18 months ago , at the time it was a toss up between the winnie and a Beretta A300 outlander as they were the same price , but the Beretta felt a lot better in the shoulder to me , but that's just personal preference.

as long as your happy after all I like cynergys lol.

The sx3 is 3.5" and there recoil system is allegedly the dogs danglies compared with there Italian counterparts as for the chokes I suppose that's the only real difference as the standard sx3 only come with invector.

as long as your happy after all I like cynergys lol.

The sx3 is 3.5" and there recoil system is allegedly the dogs danglies compared with there Italian counterparts as for the chokes I suppose that's the only real difference as the standard sx3 only come with invector.

trust me there nothing alike .

I picked up my new a300 today in black and it feels good to me just maybe a bit short, can't believe how grippy the stock is just waiting till the weekend to give it a proper run.

Get your self a thicker micro core butt pad, it's the game stock version so any suitable spacers should fit to. I had to get the inch thick one as mine was short, it's now spot on with my gear on.

Also the stock shim and washer needed turning over to fit to standard Beretta OU dimensions.

Delburt0 the SX3 has a good system as it was my gun before this one,it didn't fit me properly. They are Invector plus chokes and the kicks high flyer mod choke is superb in them :good:

Figgy

Edited by figgy

• 4 years later...

Hello. Been breaking my head for something appropriate for wildfowling and pigeons. Tried an AyA solway. Bad fit. Don’t think I can hit an elephant with it !!

Saw a Beretta A300 xtrema today?  Black . I know this thread is 5 years old. How did you all get on with it?  Reliability? Recycling. New to this game so any advice will be greatly appreciated.  Cheers guys.