Anyone used Gamebore Black gold

MAG1

Interesting.

You ask for opinions, get 100% Negative feedback and then you still buy 1000?

Why ask?

Bought them last week,just asking to see what they like,thought thats what this site was for didnt realise it was yours and you make the rules !!!! why answer !!!!!!! :P

mark :stupid:

• 1 month later...

i normally use white gold xlr but bought 500 black gold fibre wad to try out and i like them alot, they do give alot of kick but iv found that now iv put a reactor pad in my shooting vest i have no problem, and when they hit them clays they really dust them but yep like the others say they are quite alot of bang for your buck, so probably not worth the money lol :unsure:

I have picked up two lots of them now cheap from people who have bought them and found them unsuitable. Mainly recoil issues and gunshop told me they have had some customers who have been really knocked about by them. I found them very, very fast for a 28g, and used them for decoying which I found them to be comparible with cheaper 32g loads. I will agree with other threads though- at an average of £150-160 a thousand average clay shooters will not spend that type of money on cartridges. Same as pigeons too- most people will not spend a fortune on shells for that either.

Regards starlight32