Playstation 3 with 19 games plus extras

rimfire4969

My son is selling his Sony Playstation 3 (PS 3) with all the games and accessories, in full working order.

19 Games including FIFA 14, Grand Theft Auto V and Call Of Duty Ghosts. On PW for a limited time then to evilbay.

The console is I believe the 140 gb version, when we checked it this morning it says there is 149 gb, so it might be the 160 gb version and 11 gb is used in the running of the machine. But if I say 140 gb you can't go wrong. This works perfectly and in extremely good condition with all the cables to make it work, it has been reset back to factory settings.

4 controllers, 2 official Playstation that work great and also 2 cheapo ones that might work might not, do what you want with them you might get lucky. I have not been able to find the original box yet, I have to check the loft but it might or might not be there.

Turtle beach mic headset (cost £40) with all cables.

19 games all boxed and working: Red Dead Redemtion, Battlefield 3, Just Cause 2, Singstar ABBA, Ashes Cricket 2009, Pro Evolution Soccer, FIFA 10, FIFA 12 and FIFA 14, Dead Rising 2, Dark Souls 2, Assassins Creed Revelations, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Assassins Creed III, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Call Of Duty black Ops, Call Of Duty Black Ops II, Call Of Duty Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto V.

There may be some either bits and pieces, cheat codes, mags, demo discs that we will throw in with it.

£140.00 collected or £150.00 delivered Ono. I would rather collection so you can see it all working.

8b78d358ab1186b7df15f1a32e613c4f_zps3e00

9728666aa123e1a1c488cd0a07abe5b3_zps77ec

Edited by rimfire4969