in deep poop!

Paddy Galore!

I'm due a good talking too in the office tomorrow, I work for social housing repairs and left a subby electrical engineer in one of the voids, he's lost the keys and the lock box and has dropped me in it. it surprises me how he managed it as i'd been there 2 weeks and had no problems with any of the residents, now i'm looking at a disciplinary due to the theft of the genny. I've only just been taken on the books and it looks like I might just be off them by tomorrow afternoon,

gis a job :lol:

I'm due a good talking too in the office tomorrow, I work for social housing repairs and left a subby electrical engineer in one of the voids, he's lost the keys and the lock box and has dropped me in it. it surprises me how he managed it as i'd been there 2 weeks and had no problems with any of the residents, now i'm looking at a disciplinary due to the theft of the genny. I've only just been taken on the books and it looks like I might just be off them by tomorrow afternoon,

gis a job :lol:

Careless leaving him in a void!

Was he your subbie or the council's ? void works mean different trades in at different times. If you were the sole contractor you are in trouble to some extent. If not no worries. was there a key safe ? more info needed paddy. was a contractor, them supervisor then surveyor client side, will help if I can

hi Digger and thanks, as it happens I seem to be blessed and can do no wrong at the moment, had an informal chat with the contract manager and the overall manager today and they were very helpful, they just wanted a written statement of what happened so I haven't lost my job afterall lol!

The sparks wasn't my subby i'm on the books, he works for one of the main suppliers and was installing a new meter as the old one had been bypassed and damaged, this isn't even in my firms remit to do this kind of work so the job was booked in by the council directly. oh, and the genny turned up too which saves me going on the hunt for the little minger, so, sighs of relief all round :lol:

hi Digger and thanks, as it happens I seem to be blessed and can do no wrong at the moment, had an informal chat with the contract manager and the overall manager today and they were very helpful, they just wanted a written statement of what happened so I haven't lost my job afterall lol!

The sparks wasn't my subby i'm on the books, he works for one of the main suppliers and was installing a new meter as the old one had been bypassed and damaged, this isn't even in my firms remit to do this kind of work so the job was booked in by the council directly. oh, and the genny turned up too which saves me going on the hunt for the little minger, so, sighs of relief all round :lol:

Glad your job is safe :good: and that you saw sense and put the genny back :lol:

Glad your job is safe :good: and that you saw sense and put the genny back :lol:

one thing I don't need is another genny lol! my shed is too full of junk as it is.

there were a few accusations flying around between my firm, the council, and the electrical contractors insinuating that i'm some sort of idiot, boils my **** does that...

If anyone can follow what's gone on here you are a better man than me,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically the OP grabbed the apprentices ***** and the lad dropped a set of keys down the drain in shock. Now he regrets it and hes trying to cover his dirty filthy tracks. It disgusts me to think of him grabbing that lads firm virile *****. Shame on you.

(Call me)

Better luck next time! :rolleyes: