• Duck
    • Venison
    • Boar
    • Goose
    • Fox (LOL!!)
    • Other...

For me, it's got to be woodcock!!

PS has anyone ever eaten fox?

I remember reading a book some time agoo which described a Victorian eccentric who set about eating just aboout every animal native to the UK. I seem to remember that he said that most were edible, except moles and flies which had an unpleaseant bitter taste!! :huh:

I remember being stunned the first time I tried Moose.

My uncle-in-law (professor of surgery in Finland) is on the Finnish moose culling list and gets one or two every year. With any luck, I'll get to take one at some point soon.

It's a superb meat. The fillet is such a fine meat with almost no fat and a taste to die for. And the sausages..... I'd eat them all the time if I could!

Wookie

My uncle-in-law (professor of surgery in Finland) is on the Finnish moose culling list and gets one or two every year. With any luck, I'll get to take one at some point soon.

It's a superb meat. The fillet is such a fine meat with almost no fat and a taste to die for. And the sausages..... I'd eat them all the time if I could!

Wookie

I tried moose aswell at my relations in canada when i was there with my father shooting canadian geese, it is quite nice.

Pheasant

It has been quite a while since I have had it. But From what I remember, I love it!

Pigeon

Never had it

Partridge

Never had it

Rabbit/Hare

Eating quite a bit of Hare at the moment. It's quite tasty when done right.

Duck

It has been quite a while since I have had it. But From what I remember, I love it!

Venison

Well I have only ever had Roe Deer, and it's delicious. I heard Red Deer isn't too tasty.

Boar

Never had it

Goose

Fox (LOL!!)

Well, I can honestly say I have never had it, I dont plan on trying anytime while I still have my sanity.

Wookie

I tried moose aswell at my relations in canada when i was there with my father shooting canadian geese, it is quite nice.

Tis only the very old stags (Royals etc.) which are a bit chewy, the young uns are fine.

Muntjack is very good.