ESS Pup

Rupert10

Red in a pedigree only means the dog has had success in trials as you know. Doesn't mean to say dogs in black are not 'quality', they may be siblings of dogs in red for example that for one reason or another have never trialled. Also that they have but we're never in the awards of course. It's a minefield until you get in the know - and then too!

Bestest of luck finding your pup rupert :)

Lol cocker boy. Yes if only I had Digweed, Shumacher, Tiger Woods and the like on hand lol. Bet they could turn a real old duffer like me into a force to be reckoned with.

Names like that can very likely put the shine on any old ****. Lol.

You can't make a silk purse out of a sows' ear. But the guys at the top know the score, the full sp, the game,inside out. I would rather learn from someone that has been to the top than someone that will never reach base camp.

You can't make a silk purse out of a sows' ear. But the guys at the top know the score, the full sp, the game,inside out. I would rather learn from someone that has been to the top than someone that will never reach base camp.

I do hope you're not referring to me, cockerboy - I hope to reach base camp at some point having only had spaniels 2 years and trained one that'll be going trialling I don't think I've done too badly LOL

You cant be refering to me cocker boy.Me and Minton (my hienze 57 when I was a teenager) got 1st prize and a rosette when we entered the bend the spoon competition some years back. It was when uri Gagarin was just beginning his career. It was just a bit of fun at a local fate but between us we conquered the world that day. Still got the spoon and rosette.

You cant be refering to me cocker boy.Me and Minton (my hienze 57 when I was a teenager) got 1st prize and a rosette when we entered the bend the spoon competition some years back. It was when uri Gagarin was just beginning his career. It was just a bit of fun at a local fate but between us we conquered the world that day. Still got the spoon and rosette.

Well I never?. Who would have thought a young Yuri Gagarin would be with you at school one minute and the first man in outer space the next. Just goes to show you, anything is possible. Lol Edited by cocker boy

Who mentioned him being at school with me? You should read the posts. Please.

He visited the fate me and Minton were spoon bending at.

. Sorry I was taking things for granted. But why you would mention the first man in outer space, Mr Gagarin, in your post about bending spoons I don't know?. Maybe you would have been better to mention mr Geller?

No it was Gagarin. Gellar was the first man in outer space. Wasn't he? Anyway, which ever one it was he was no spoon bender. Minton beat him all hands down. The fella turned up with his own spoon but he put it down on the table at the fate. Ethel De La Vere (our Mayors housekeeper) picked his spoon up by mistake and mixed it up with all the others on the table. She passed him a proper Sheffield Steel spoon to bend but he couldn't. He said the planets had to be aligned for it to work or something of that nature. His face went beetroot red trying to bend the thing.lol.

Anyway. I placed one end of the spoon in Mintons mouth and held on to the other. Then I gave the order. Where's ya tail !

One bent spoon. One rosette.

Lol. Nothing worse than getting your Gagarins mixed up with your Gellers.

. Exactly. A slight mistake put you alongside a Russian cosmonaut that pushed man's boundaries when you really needed a waste of time Israeli to give your story some humour. It's just as easy to make the mistake between a pup from the best and a pup from someone that doesn't know which end of a dog to feed, but has a fancy website. All the best. Edited by cocker boy