Altberg boots

russdy

Depends on the model you go for. Some have a sempatex waterproof lining others are unlined. If you oil any leather boots regular they will be waterproof.

Both my wife and I plus a couple of mates all have various models of Altbergs, best boots I've ever had.

Figgy

I've had a pair of defenders for years now waterproof robust they've been all over the world. Yes Altberg have resoled them for me but I see that as a £50 service on a tailor made pair of boots, they out lasted my Lowas and Handwags by many years.

Will only replace them with another pair but brown this time.

I've had a pair of defenders for years now waterproof robust they've been all over the world. Yes Altberg have resoled them for me but I see that as a £50 service on a tailor made pair of boots, they out lasted my Lowas and Handwags by many years.

You're so up to date! :lol:

mine are two tone Daf , but yer not getting them :lol: