Clay shooting buddy wanted - Oxford Oxfordshire

HardFocus

Hi I am new to Clay shooting and am looking for someone in a similar position to go clay shooting in the Oxfordshire area. Mainly on Sundays starting of at the easier grounds then moving up as we get better. Also I am able to do some weekday shooting as well over at the Oxfordshire shooting school in Enstone. So anyone interested in visiting grounds like Marcham, Brize Norton, Dorchester Gun Club, Cotswold Clay Club on Sundays or EJ Churchill's (as we get better) and Enstone (good practice stands) during the week please let me know and we can have a chat.

Thanks

Paul

• 2 months later...

Hi Paul,

I'm in the same position and would appreciate the company! Currently waiting with baited breath for the the postman each morning but I am hoping the SGC will land in a couple weeks.

I have shot at Oxford Gun Company and Prescott Shooting. Would very happily visit them again or try new grounds. Drop me a message and we can get something arranged!

Cheers,

Doug