X Trail off road

The Croc

Ive got one all about the tyres obviously. Was OK even with on roads on it but now Ive got some real tyres on its fantastic. Got me out of some rather sticky situations. I love mine! Have just had a new one on test drive, it was great on road (50 mpg!) but didn't get a chance to give the 4x4 system a hammering.

Hopefully will be getting one before crimbo :-D

I've had a Scooby pickup, Hilux pickup, and a Trooper, I know the Exy is not in the same league, but hopefully will be as good as the one in the Fenboys clip, Outstanding :-D won't be doing that sort of off road though

I know tyres make a big difference, but mine will be a 70/30 road bias, so was looking at these.

http://www.michelin.co.uk/tyres/michelin-latitude-cross

Brian

I've had a Scooby pickup, Hilux pickup, and a Trooper, I know the Exy is not in the same league, but hopefully will be as good as the one in the Fenboys clip, Outstanding :-D won't be doing that sort of off road though

I know tyres make a big difference, but mine will be a 70/30 road bias, so was looking at these.

Brian

I have the latitude cross on my Freelander and so far have been pleased with them.

Brian

I have the latitude cross on my Freelander and so far have been pleased with them.

I will be getting another set come spring :good:

Should you get one and it has the ESP system, read the manual. If you get in the mire and you haven't turned it off, apart from frightening you to death, the noise will convince you that the repair bill is likely to be in the £1000s.

Which model is that on, or is it on all of them?

I have one use it picking up and all shooting trips after selling my TD5 90 that the wife cant drive any more as joint trouble The TD5 was a spare vehicle and shooting truck

X trail not been stuck yet although have to watch ground clearance not as good and drive it like 90 harder to clean than 90 XTrail more comfy Had LRs had for 50 years all models from S1 could drive X Trail all day 90 would be hard work. MPG without trying about 37mpg 90 25 if you lucky

Always have a 90 if it was all rough stuff and no road work but I love the X Trail its a great all purpose truck. seen the new one very impressive but expensive.

One other thing 90 great one person and all gear including dog after that no room XTrail bags room