Night vision

Shooterluke

Here you go guys

www.nvuk.co.uk

Awesome site. There are two sellers on there Pete and Eddie but they also have a list of everything you need and where to buy if you fancy making your own.

I have a kit from Eddie and it is awesome plus I have now got the bug and have made two further kits and a spotter as well.

Cheers

Tim

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go guys

www.nvuk.co.uk

Awesome site. There are two sellers on there Pete and Eddie but they also have a list of everything you need and where to buy if you fancy making your own.

I have a kit from Eddie and it is awesome plus I have now got the bug and have made two further kits and a spotter as well.

Cheers

Tim

They also have Wayne on the Facebook page and another couple of sellers there too!

Yh that's right I ordered my kit of Pete it's on its way in the post so should be here Wednesday or Thursday will let you guys know when it comes and may be able to upload some pictures for anyone who is interested in these kits mine is the upgraded dvr and camera, with the t38 which is a t20 in a nicer body :D

I can never understand why people pay extra money for a T38 ove the T20,,

the t38 is a T20 in a different outer case , WOW,,the lens and everything else is the same and also the T38 actually weigh,s more also,

you are basically paying £15 extra for the exact same performance torch,,,,,CRAZY springs to mind

my advice is get the T20 built by someone who knows whats what and not off ebay and forget about the T38 , you are basically using the same torch with a pattern on the body, it performs equally the same,there is no difference in performance AT ALL

oh before I forget, the T38 is called that because it has a 38mm aspheric lens,,,,,same as the T20

atb Evo

the t38 is a T20 in a different outer case , WOW,,the lens and everything else is the same and also the T38 actually weigh,s more also,

you are basically paying £15 extra for the exact same performance torch,,,,,CRAZY springs to mind

my advice is get the T20 built by someone who knows whats what and not off ebay and forget about the T38 , you are basically using the same torch with a pattern on the body, it performs equally the same,there is no difference in performance AT ALL

oh before I forget, the T38 is called that because it has a 38mm aspheric lens,,,,,same as the T20

atb Evo

Spoken by a man who knows his stuff! :):good:

atb Evo

You can buy the t38 for the same price as a t20 from Trevor Cartwright on nvuk.

Yh I know it is the same torch but you said it was £15 more so was just saying that they cost the same.

I know Timmy but it depends where you get them from,

I was referring to #21 where the gentleman had bought the T38 for £47, so unlike me and you he has paid well over the odds

cheers Evo

I know Timmy but it depends where you get them from,

I was referring to #21 where the gentleman had bought the T38 for £47, so unlike me and you he has paid well over the odds

cheers Evo

Excuse me I bought the t38 from Trevor from nvuk which cost the same as the t20 thankyou very much, like I said in my post they cost the same and are identical in performance however the t38 had a better outer case so I figured as they both cost the same I got the t38, the t20 and t38 both cost £47 from Trevor inc delivery, and that comes with the battery, charger, 3 mode, and the trigger switch or whatever it's called, and mount?

Alex

Edited by Benji02

Yh I know it is the same torch but you said it was £15 more so was just saying that they cost the same.

Yes tim they do cost the same, Trevor sells them both for £47 each I'm not sure where Evo has got his information from, maybe he is referring to the eBay ones that are £32 from carls customs?

Alex

I am not talking about carls customs although have to say one of the lads bought one of theirs and it worked ok in single mode,

if you have a look round and not on ebay you will find you can get the T20 with the oslon black sfh3715s ir for around £22 that's with a 3mode driver also which to be honest can be better than the single mode ones, a lot of people have been complaining about the singlemode pills popping after a short while yet the ones I build not one single one of them has gone bang and believe me it gets used nearly every day shooting,

if you paid the same for the T38 as the T20 then good, but if it was me I would have got the T20 due to wanting the lightest NV kit on top of my rifles, the T38 is basically a T20 with a thicker heavier body that has been milled

good luck

Evo

Oh really as cheap as that, when I was looking for one I was just told by everyone to go to Trevor on nvuk due to how good they where and the service and as I was getting a nvuk kit I thought It would be easier, so I went to Trevor and he just said what one do I want out of the two after explaining what I will use it for he suggested they are exactly the same, same price, same performance, the only difference is the t38's case was a better build quality and the t20 can have a doubler if I needed extra range which I don't 150 yards is more than double what I would require for shooting with my sub 12ft/lb air rifle, so I went for the t38, as I'm sure a lot of people would have, I'm a big lad so I doubt the weigh between the two would make much of a difference to the overall weight

Thanks alex

I know they do and I appreciate it however it just felt like he was taking a dig at the time I stated everything he was saying in the post before his so I didn't get why he repeated everything I said to me, I think it was just a misunderstanding and everything is cleared up now,

Many thanks

Alex

Excuse me I bought the t38 from Trevor from nvuk which cost the same as the t20 thankyou very much, like I said in my post they cost the same and are identical in performance however the t38 had a better outer case so I figured as they both cost the same I got the t38, the t20 and t38 both cost £47 from Trevor inc delivery, and that comes with the battery, charger, 3 mode, and the trigger switch or whatever it's called, and mount?

Alex

£47 for a tT20 ,Trevor should be wearing a mask.

I know they do and I appreciate it however it just felt like he was taking a dig at the time I stated everything he was saying in the post before his so I didn't get why he repeated everything I said to me, I think it was just a misunderstanding and everything is cleared up now,

Many thanks

Alex

Alex,, I only ever try to help mate and where possible save you money,,sorry if you took it the wrong way bud,,

no problems from my corner

atb Evo

Alex,, I only ever try to help mate and where possible save you money,,sorry if you took it the wrong way bud,,

no problems from my corner

atb Evo

I know mate like I said was just an misunderstanding & Davyo the t20 or t38 dose come with a mount (25mm or 30mm) , battery, charger,normal & the trigger button. And a choice in 3 mode or normal and ind delivery? Is that still expensive considering what it comes with?

I know mate like I said was just an misunderstanding & Davyo the t20 or t38 dose come with a mount (25mm or 30mm) , battery, charger,normal & the trigger button. And a choice in 3 mode or normal and ind delivery? Is that still expensive considering what it comes with?

yep,£34 at a push

I've given up with all the metal bodied torches and designed my own abs plastic bodied torch with a 66mm lens, admittedly I no longer run it off internal batteries, which frees up the design a little, but my push/pull 66 weighs less than a t20 now!

For the money and ease though a T20 does take some beating, evo is spot on there.