gun valuation

69chris

i know this prob isnt the right place to ask but i had a quick search and can only find new ones for sale so hard to get a 'fair' worth,

assuming my fac comes thru without any un-due issues im going to sell my maxus to help fund a rifle,

its an ex demo gun thats seen hardly any use, for my shotgun use my old franchi does all i need so its a tad wasted sat in the cabinet !!

3.5'' super mag, 28'' barrel and black synthetic stock, comes with its original hard case inc all the spare chokes + the extended one + key, and a copy of the manual

no cycling issues at all, iv used hull superfast mostly but it seems happy with whatever you feed it :yes:

any ideas ??

thanks guys :good:

Hi

First you know the price you payed a good starting point

There was dealers profit and vat in the purchase price take that out and you should if you've looked after the gun be at about its value if your happy with that price stick on a bit and advertise it

Remember you can always come down a bit

Nice gun by the way

Suit a wildfowler

All the best

Of

don't part ex it as they offer like 400 quid I'm trying to sell my premium grade 3 maxus and they offered me 650 id put it on gun watch for around 850 900

i dont think ill be going down that route then :lol:

cheers matey :good:

Hi

First you know the price you payed a good starting point

There was dealers profit and vat in the purchase price take that out and you should if you've looked after the gun be at about its value if your happy with that price stick on a bit and advertise it

Remember you can always come down a bit

Nice gun by the way

Suit a wildfowler

All the best

Of

cool - ta :good:

it would suit a wildfowler.............its a bit wasted just knocking of crows and rabbits, my cheap as chips revo does that just as well and i dont care if i drop that in a puddle :lol:

dont blame you , i only sold mine that cheap as it was to a friend, but i had it on here for weeks and weeks at £650, its a case of who's looking for one at the time, good luck with it,

tis true and at this time of year its a buyers market i guess,

still, its not a 'need to' sale so it really wont be a burden if it stays in the cabinet (got room now as i had to buy another 5 gun cab - it gets out of hand doesnt it :lol: ),

it was just to help make buying a couple of rimfires a bit easier :good: