Land Rover Discovery (2012)

grimey121uk

The old man is selling his Discovery details, as follows;

Mint condition, £31000 - HPI clear

2012 / 3.0 SDI (twin turbo) Automatic / GS spec / 13500 miles

the car has tow bar, mud flaps, boot liner, pure guard and is as new condition may take a cheap part ex. The car has been well looked after., SILVER, 1 owner, Full service history, Electric windows, Air conditioning, Parking aid, CD player, Height adjustable driver's seat, Height adjustable passenger seat, Folding rear seats, Child seat points (Isofix system), Metallic paint, 19" Alloy Wheels, Spare wheel (Space-saver), Power steering, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Traction control, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Side airbags, Passenger airbags. 7 seats,

Contact number 01204 708687 or drop me a PM

He may take a cheapish part ex as he is looking to downsize to a family sized car due to running costs.

If your interested drop me a PM and I will send you the auto trader link which has plenty of photos (20+).

post-61649-0-29981600-1417296605_thumb.jpg

Edited by grimey121uk
Please do not post links to extenal websites, it's against the rules

"Unfortunately you are not allowed to post links to external sales sites"

Why?

If you advertise on Autotrader, would they let you link to PW?...I think not.

It's in the terms and conditions set by the site owner that we all signed up to when we joined PW

"It is not permitted for members to post links to their sales items offered on alternative sites."

:shaun:

Good luck with your sale.

I have just part exed my 2012 Silver Grey Disco 4 XS, 29k on the clock, full leather etc etc and full size spare wheel, towing electrics, smoked glass from drivers cab around the rear, four new Grabber tyres, full dealer service history, mud flaps all round and makers guarrantee until 8th January 2015. Mint condition.

All I could get for it against a new Volvo XC60 Lux D5 was £30,400 so good luck if you can get more, although I did see my car advertised a week later for £36k and all they had done was change the mats and give it a bit more polish.

Edited by EMcC

Aparently they are in demand now so don't accept less than 30k especially if it is low mileage and in good nick.

It turns out that particular model/year was when the compressor and a few other bits and pieces were up- graded and they've had no problems with them since.