Bad parenting

bigbird

Apparently I'm the worst parent ever because I won't let my kids watch I'm a celebrity until 10.30 on a school night and they have to wait until the repeat earlier on the next evening. Everybody else's parents let their kids, according to them, God they're hard done by. (They are aged 7, 9 and 10).

Oh, and because we have an 'eat what you're given or make your blooming own' rule I'm a bad mother too. And that's just the start. Wondering if I'm too strict?

Edited by bigbird

if your strict im worse my kids 11, 13, 14 have never seen im a celebrity , Ive never wanted to see it all the way through either :no:

Agree, mine have no idea what it is.

The oldest wants some Frozen shoes for Christmas - yes, you guessed it, I am putting some trainers into the icebox for her .... she will get her Frozen shoes. :lol: Princess Elsa has a lot to answer for....

Has my lad ever been rude to you or any other guest at a shoot day ???

Apart from the time he lobbed a Malteser in my eye or, omg, I'm spoilt for choice?!? Lol

Oh, sorry, you said 'guest' haha :P

And actually I meant influence on MY kids! Ok, kid. ;)

Edited by bigbird

Agree, mine have no idea what it is.

The oldest wants some Frozen shoes for Christmas - yes, you guessed it, I am putting some trainers into the icebox for her .... she will get her Frozen shoes. :lol: Princess Elsa has a lot to answer for....

I think it's Queen Elsa ;)

My 3 year old tells me off every time I say "princess" Elsa

Edited by klem

Our nine yr old stropped today because it was stew and dumplings for dinner! He was made to eat it, then in bed for half seven, after feeding te dog, and usually clears the table too. Then stropped again because I didn't read him Harry potter tonight because he was rude and wanted to be up later. ( it's normally room at half seven, I read till right, then he has five minutes lights on by himself..)

So no, I don't think your too strict. Am I?